Normie music

I need music that a normie girl will like. All of my music consists of Metal and I really don't want to play Disgorge on our first date.

What do normie girls like? Any sizable playlists of varied music available? Help pls

Attached: redheaded-girl-1140px.jpg (1140x641, 107.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bWdKqvIYH6E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Veej4OHAFiE
youtu.be/wp43OdtAAkM
youtube.com/watch?v=u_hDHm9MD0I
youtube.com/watch?v=2ETCo4sl_90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you need music? Connect on some other level. Unless you're a jive turkey or something

youtu.be/bWdKqvIYH6E

Bitches love 21 pilots...I think. I don't know

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Veej4OHAFiE
If the bitch dont like corbin then she got to go

>Art hoes
The Garden
Alex G
Mac Demarco
Phoebe Bridgers
Mitski

>normie sluts
Lizzo
Gaga
Ed Sheeran
21 Pilots
Drake

>Latinas
Bad Bunny
Lofi hiphop
Literally just open up the billboard charts and look for all the spanish speaking artists, they dont have discerning taste and theyll listen to anything that panders to them.

I tried to make this list as inoffensive as possible, you can branch out from these to optimize your pussy hunt. Good luck my incel friend

all girls nowadays love Mitski

Ok how can I get bulk amounts of this garbage on my phone so I can play it during the car rides?

Don't have a PC right now and I'm not paying for Jewify.

if it makes sense to fuck to it, then it doesn’t matter

my boyfriend mostly likes really shitty normie/gay pop. play him some sex-appropriate Nyege Nyege tapes deconstructed club or some Gojira while he’s horny and suddenly it’s all he ever want to hear.

just don’t be a sperg and try to make her listen to dream theatre or anal cunt and you’ll be fine

god damn nigga are you 55 years old? women dont typically go fuck anti-semites in this political climate either

>I need music that a normie girl will like
youtu.be/wp43OdtAAkM

if only all cars since the 50s were fitted with wireless devices that played nothing but mainstream popular music 24/7…

this date is going to go horribly

I have autism and am trying my best

did the jews give you autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=u_hDHm9MD0I
Mitski is a cheat code that white guys can use to fuck any woman that identifies as a minority. Just read the mental illness in the comment section. Good luck, faggots.

Attached: 1654652266169.png (334x348, 124.17K)

She's a white blue eyed red head and I really want to her to bear my children. What do white college girls like?

sorry but once she finds out who you really are she will block you everywhere and if you met her through mutual friends she will stop talking to those friends

>I really want to her to bear my children
youtube.com/watch?v=2ETCo4sl_90
You just need to play this song for her and she will instantly become pregnant.

Attached: 1647463947882.jpg (994x1024, 113.17K)

I don't have any friends I met her online. But really I need music not your opinions.

the blue pilled version of this is “be yourself” but yourself is a racist with shit taste in music thinking about impregnating a stranger so who cares

Just tune your radio to the local top-40 hits station.

You sound like an absolute homo. Is it dilation day?

girls like lingua ignota, pharmakon, puce mary, liturgy, diamanda galas, yoko ono, etc

Yeah, but I need to impress her with 320kbps quality music and make her think I'm a normie too