Gecbros

Their 15 minutes is nearly up....

Attached: gecs.jpg (1293x822, 182.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zPssuBgacZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was up by summer 2020. Theirs was the first career completely destroyed by the pandemic (and not being able to record an album like real musicians when the pressure to perform is on them)

>money machine was like 3 years ago
They should just leak the fucking album at this point

youtu.be/zPssuBgacZY

Meme vultures

Atlantic Records told them to re-record the whole album after they dropped those awful singles

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-29 11.56.39 PM.png (1287x641, 51.67K)

i just want the album out. i thought the singles were great and i'm hopeful. i'd just hate to see them sell out this soon. i hope there are more personal tracks on the album

I can't believe it but...it's true

Attached: gecsas.jpg (842x839, 126.43K)

to sell out you have to have something to sell first

they have a surprising amount of teenagers ready to consoom their next album. you can tell they're not entirely in control of their public image anymore.

They didn't dye their hair blonde for no reason...

Attached: nazi gecs.jpg (834x833, 115.68K)

i hope that piece of shit kill itself before it drops

rude

I'd rather more solo Laura, I prefer Haunted to anything gecs. Apparently it was on euphoria so shes got some clout now

they look real unhealthy and gross. i bet they harm children

they haven't even BEGUN to peak

whats the appeal behind looking like pedophiles.

wtf bro

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-30_1-30-56.png (768x923, 886.93K)

Why are chuds so obsessed with pedophilia and muh chillun?

never change up your sound when youre starting to find success. if people are really liking your sound, make more of it. dont go from hyperpop trappy versions of the gummybear song to numetal altrock inspired songs about junkfood.

You fucking suck. Why do you stealth shill? Do you think someone is going to accidentally stumble on your dogshit music and become a fan? Is spamming your links with no clue as to what it is going to make you famous? You aren’t gonna make it, you are so far from making it that it isn’t funny. Fuck off shill, leave this place and never come back.