What you do fags think about her?

What you do fags think about her?

Attached: FDE79609-C320-4785-A22F-7F084CE92B7F.jpg (640x640, 120.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwsJlUdklmk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlS24Fe8N90&t=125s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst fan base I've ever come across.

literally who

only absolute nerds hate this album, alot of hit or miss but there is alot of greats song like Swallow and The Art of Suicide

Holy shit I completely forgot this girl existed. I used to know an autistic girl who was obsessed with her and would ramble off about her "backstory" and how inspirational she is.

I usually love these artsy/"alternative" female singers but this bitch and Amanda Palmer suuuuck

Very awful. Neoclassical / Industrial is pretty hard to pull off without being 100% shit. For me, it's that tranny weirdo Sopor Aeternus:
youtube.com/watch?v=XwsJlUdklmk

I've never thought about her once and I'm not gonna start now.

This shit is a very different level cringe to Amanda Palmer tho.

Like sure the Dresden Dolls dressed up like mimes and we’re very “theatrical” in their schtick but there was at least something approaching authentic songwriting undergirding it, and Palmer had the self-respect to abandon the 2000s goth bit the second or got old. Love or hate her actual music she’s at least attempting to make genuine music.

This whole projeckt records-type Emilie Autumn bollocks was embarrassing enough when she started, but within a couple of years it was a borderline discgrace; she pushing 50 and still dressing and acting like the worst 14 year old livejournal emo, her music the same “steampunk” “Victorian” “neoclassical” dungeon synth shit that sounded like garbage in 2004 and still does. Literally just siphoning off disability cheques from middle-function autists.

Emile Autumn is not fucking industrial

Shut up, turd burglar. Shame on you for wasted digits.

Attached: 435083405849053904.jpg (628x212, 46.84K)

I'd rather just listen to The Birthday Massacre honestly

the category website isn’t magic

sorry about your autism

Shut up, turd burglar. Shame on you for wasted digits.

Attached: 8490853490590.jpg (285x444, 48.5K)

Ok Emelie

Guess you just don't know industrial music when you hear it. Sucks to be you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlS24Fe8N90&t=125s

Industrialfags in shambles

Go on

Attached: 9C2B988F-8699-464A-B2DF-F5D3F0010802.jpg (900x900, 220.97K)

Victoriandustrial actually

Gave her a listen because of this thread. Need me a this album gf posthaste.