This goes hard

This goes hard
Why don't white dudes make this kind of music anymore?

Attached: 1632459128518.png (1000x1000, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDPyZw31yZc
youtube.com/watch?v=kV3R2C73Q9I
youtube.com/watch?v=CiPV7T56iyU
youtube.com/watch?v=gWdCX9FXx5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=P4MjJUnbA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

king gizzard just made a thrash album a couple years ago

Felt like an album made by non-metalheads and in a bad way desu

yeah man keep bumping 40 year old rock records with the dads at applebees

I will, thanks

>Why don't white dudes make this kind of music anymore?
They literally do
youtube.com/watch?v=VDPyZw31yZc
youtube.com/watch?v=kV3R2C73Q9I
youtube.com/watch?v=CiPV7T56iyU

These are three very different bands, who resemble Helmet in very different ways. Helmet was a post-hardcore alt-metal band (their big contemporary was Quicksand). The first band I posted was Author & Punisher, a recent industrial metal band that's legit one of the greatest industrial artists ever, though boomer purist dorks will get upset about that. The second is Title Fight, a promising post-hardcore band that unfortunately never quite lived up to their promise, and the third is Big Ups, a post-hardcore math rock band in the same vein as Slint.

sounds like closeted gay pedophile music

>Author & Punisher, a recent industrial metal band
It's just one dude

there's plenty non-ancient metal albums that are better than infest the cuck's nest

White masculinity is bad because they conquered the entire planet with it once.

Do people really consider Helmet a metal band?

>"math" rock
>whole song is 4/4

they're too busy being racist sexist homophobes and raping little boys

Holy cringe. Imagine comparing some silly reddit jam band to an actual hardcore band.
This is more like it. Hardcore was never mainstream anyway and it definitely won't get radio airplay anymore. Turnstile doesn't count, the biggest single sounds too much like pop.

this type of music was the dying gasp of masculinity amongst heteronormative white culture. Hence why the only "manly" shit left has been being made by rappers for the last 30 years

Because guitar music is inherently rockist and rockism is only for chuds. You aren't a chud are you, user?

I never understood that either. Good band but definitely post-hardcore. I guess it's because of all the nu metal it inspired.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWdCX9FXx5Y

fred durst heard this song in 1994, and the rest is history

This Author & Punisher is pretty awesome, I like his gizmos too

You might like this as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=P4MjJUnbA30

You sound like you don't interact with alot of "manly men" too much of you think that way