LOL

LOL
OH NONO

LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=zSvCM5AYTtE

Attached: Untitledjj.jpg (626x388, 60.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syAQEro1n1Q&t=3s
youtu.be/Q2kjj_xzIV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sam Hyde on suicide watch

bumppppp

thanks for the alert, OP, this will be sure to trigger some pol zoomers

Remember when Tim was practically tearing his hair out over Joe Rogan and tried to pass it off as a joke?

if tim didnt have a successful comedy career he would have been a blue-check politics twitterfag like Brooklyn Dad Defiant

Tim is funny but he is a loathsome cretin of a human being

KYS

If Fantano had balls he would have asked Tim about Sam and World Peace. But of course he didn't because he's trying to pretend like he didn't get absolutely DECIMATED by Sam and Christ Dillinger's diss track. He will literally never recover

Sam is irrelevant damaged goods, doesn't warrant discussion lol

Fantano really does dress like a little boy playing peekaboo

Tim Heidecker - I am a Cuck

What has he done? I am only aware of him through On Cinema at the Cinema which was a pretty good series

He is gay, and he voted for Obama. He is a shill for the Clinton campaign and the left wing mainstream press, he's a pussy that gets fucked right up the ass

polfags dont like him because he doesnt think like them. samhydefags dont like him because sam points fingers when he fails due to his narcissistic trust fund 'this cant be happening to me' personality.

>What has he done?
get his ass blown out, by Nick Fuentes of all people.

youtube.com/watch?v=syAQEro1n1Q&t=3s

Tim didn't cancel world peace. Sam Hyde changed his narrative and said it was someone above Mike Lazzo, and that Mike Lazzo actually liked World Peace.
youtu.be/Q2kjj_xzIV0

>Nick Fuentes
>Blowing anyone's ass out
The only ass that gets blown out is his by Trannies.

you say that but here we are. people are free to watch the video. It's pretty clear evidence of nick being a top for once.

>It's pretty clear evidence of nick being a top for once.
Nah, he's definitely a bottom. He picked an easy debate because people already were annoyed at Tim. When he went up against Metokur, he got his shit pushed in.

He's trying to make amends for Sam.