Why was it so fucking good bros?

Why was it so fucking good bros?

Attached: 71Gxk70OmgL._SL1209_.jpg (1200x1209, 143.26K)

The worst of the first three albums. Too much filler and hipster-trope shit.

It wasn't, isn't, and never will be. Cowboy Dan may have tricked you into thinking the whole album is good, but it's just that song.

nice faggot contrarian take. you only have that because this is the goated album with the most critical acclaim, bitch

honestly it wasnt

Outnumbered three to one

looks like your favorite album sucks HAHA

Shit band for pseuds

fuck you nerd. your worthless opinion means SHIT to me

Why does this board attract such matter of fact elitist answers?

its not about the music, its about one upping each other in an attempt to have more influence over the boards culture

I thought this board loved old Modest Mouse? When did that narrative change?

Because only dumbass kids use this site anymore. Everyone else decided reddit wasn't a meme and went there (or uses discord)

zoomer take
unparalleled masterpiece. they were so young when they made it, too

it changed because now its too popular. its cyclical here, eventually it will be hailed as the greatest of all time again. ive seen this happen already with ITAOTS

because you were sad

This is still the only place sucking Neutral Milk hotels dick though because Jeff decided to stop making music at the peak of his creative output. Modest Mouse reached mainstream success so this place can't like it on that fundamental alone.

Kids go to an artist’s rym page and decide to hate their highest rated album. Expressing this opinion provides social clout on this anonymous internet message board.

NMH blows large baby dicks compared to early MM.

Imagine thinking this.

What if I told you it's their second best album and it still sucks (as does their best, as well as all their other albums)

another zoomer take