Killing in the Name being played on repeat for 12hrs

Major news story in Vancouver, BC today:

Attached: Brilliant.jpg (750x598, 42.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kissradio.ca/
youtu.be/whVXhr_4YVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For what purpose?

to troll people with shitty music

play the uncensored version or GTFO

Livestream here, supposedly if anyone calls in for any requests they ignore them then play the song again lmao
kissradio.ca/

Attached: not updated the past 8 hours.png (1014x664, 163.31K)

Good. Fuck the station.

>soft-rock
They've already been doing that

FUCK YEAH I'LL GET THE VAX IF YOU TELL ME

Attached: ZachdelaRocha_.jpg (999x800, 87.57K)

Meds

SOME OF THOSE THAT WORK NURSES
ARE THE SAME THAT EAT FORESKINS

Attached: RAGE0904_rage0904__1_.jpg (2000x1418, 567.48K)

Rage Against the Machine sucks.

Attached: Petah.jpg (300x280, 44.12K)

Meds

Also they are changing formats apparently and this is a stunt
Wonder how many of these stunts have been recorded before

Hahahahahahah

And now you do what (((they))) told you

Attached: zack-de-la-rocha-speaks-at-the-podium-during-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-induction-ceremonies-at-the-waldorf-astoria-in-new-york-city-on-march-12-2007-upi-photojohn-angelillo-TYHYE9.jpg (936x1390, 199.91K)

Meds

Cringe. Play some fucking Helmet

I got a helmet you can play with

It’s so common that this shouldn’t be newsworthy at all
youtu.be/whVXhr_4YVk

Yeah but it’s always automated; there’s a DJ in here taking requests and then telling them to fuck off so they can play KIlling In The Name again. Allegedly the DJ was fired with the rest of the staff so this might be a protest, or it’s just an elaborate hoax.

ahh the band that sold their souls to sony. I absolutely kneel in solidarity. *fist raised*
>b-but what about this wikipedia quote refuting you
shut the fuck up

I know a lot of playlists are automated but I managed to get requests in for the music directors afternoon dj show and for the 80s sunday block many times. I mean, I'm the Rollin' user who's been trying to switch up 91X from classic alt hell with some small moves like requests and and upcoming Top 20 from all 39 year end lists for 4th of july weekend so thats variety progress right there)

Someone said they shouldve added Gueirilla radio to the mix and I agree lol. Idk the quality of the station but if they were somehow decent I can see why. Radio listeners nowadays truly get underestimated and if it does die one day, at least try to make it fun and don't format change to something it never was.

And my picks were shit they never play. Sister Europe by Psychedelic Furs, Are Friends Electric by Tubeway Army, Hey St. Peter by Flash and the Pan, why not make listeners satisfied with songs that dont get love anymore. I think being a dj for an independent station would be fun. The element of risk taking and surprise makes your small time with them worth it so you have a chance being less bored in case you don't know what to play in your car or have no access to any other music alternative yet as not everyone has a new car.

Just very odd to me on how easily radio can be fixed but no one wants to do it.

I would've played The Offspring's LAPD.
That way you can have a song with the word "nigger" play and still convince those who would go after you that you're on their side.