Danny Brown Accuses Die Antwoord's Ninja Of Sexual Assault

>Danny Brown has accused South African rapper Ninja of sexually assaulting him at a party in Paris during an appearance on comedian Tom Segura’s 2 Bears 1 Cave podcast. Brown explained that the 47-year-old rapper sat on his lap and began forcibly trying to kiss him.
hotnewhiphop.com/danny-brown-accuses-south-african-rapper-ninja-of-sexually-assault-news.154299.html

Attached: 1637625255623.png (784x787, 531.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KmgE823Mi3A?t=2664
youtu.be/2zFvYnNvy2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda thought danny was a real hood nigger. Didnt he wet up a few ppl back in the day whys he talkin bout experomenting and shit, tf is that, bum ass gay ass nigga.

rhodesia 2. black anal stew

protect danny brown at all costs. get that devil put in jail, they tryna buckbreak him

THE WAY THESE NIGGAS ON MY COCK
YOU'D SWEAR IT'S 2005 AND BROKEBACK JUST DROPPED

Well if he experimented, he sure doesn't like gay ass niggas now
Kek

Ninjabros...

That story can be totally different than how Danny Brown talked about it on the podcast. We know that's not the first time Ninja went and did some sideways weird shit. Drugs are bad, mkay?

>Didnt he wet up a few ppl back in the day
Just speak normally Kyle. Enough of the larping.

Wait...the comedian danny brown thats been on YMH podcasts and hanging around Tom and other comedians is the same as rapper Danny Brown? Like XXX/Atrocity Exhibition Danny Brown? Im the stupidest asshole alive

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

my name is Dan, nigga.

No time stamp?

He said he think Ninja use Yolandi to get dudes lol
But Danny didn't play that shit and ran away from Ninja.

Funniest shit was the story of Ninja just randomly crowd surfed to the stage when Danny performed, just to try to fuck him lmao. Imagine that ugly dude trying to rape you.

Attached: 14354333323.jpg (384x367, 42.99K)

>Liking Ninja
You idolize a trash human being, that's fucking kek m8

youtu.be/KmgE823Mi3A?t=2664

wasnt buckbeak harry's hippogriff?

the real question is who really wants to fuck yolandi jesus

He's from it, and he was in it. To what extent and how successful he was, probably not so much going off what he's said. There's probably plenty of weirdos like him in the projects.

Are we going to pretend that Danny Brown hasn't done degenerate shit? Not defending Ninja, just saying.

He's got an album coming out within the next year too surely.

Danny says that Ninja uses Yolandi to lure dudes into fucking ninja. Danny almost goes further into detail then stops himself... youtu.be/2zFvYnNvy2c
theres a good chance your favorite rapper got fucked by ninja, apparently hes been "doing it to a lot of niggas"... the illuminati gay rapper conspiracy might be true, bruhs. i bet ninja fucked playboi carti and lil uzi vert

timestamp 1:19