Redpill me on Arca, what the fuck is his problem and does he have more decent songs like Rakata?

Redpill me on Arca, what the fuck is his problem and does he have more decent songs like Rakata?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rCHYHx68VcE
youtu.be/G5jWPK8q2Mk
youtu.be/RDzyyTHLQfo
youtu.be/-8QiWYI0Qh8
youtu.be/AZKPd3k6O6A
youtu.be/QqzLlPbPrxc
youtube.com/watch?v=q0rqR06E1WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/rCHYHx68VcE
youtu.be/G5jWPK8q2Mk
youtu.be/RDzyyTHLQfo
youtu.be/-8QiWYI0Qh8
youtu.be/AZKPd3k6O6A
youtu.be/QqzLlPbPrxc

Attached: JeordieWhite.jpg (465x700, 63.5K)

He has potential to be the biggest reggaeton artist ever but instead of making cool catchy songs like Rakata, Prada and this youtu.be/rCHYHx68VcE he spends time crafting le glitchcore snoozefests.

This troon has potential to be as big as Pabllo Vittar popularity wise but he chooses to fuck around instead.

Poptimist scum

Go listen to kick 5 and fall in the coma of boredom retard

Yeah but kicks 1-3 are great

No taste

I wish the bogged fag was still alive, better than this gobbledygook

El Alma Que Te Trajo and KLK are bussin' fr fr. The video is disturbing though, they should cast him in a Hellraiser movie.

the new Pinhead is actually the tranny from Sense8, they're sticking closer to the original novel for the remake because in the book Pinhead is androgynous cause Clive Barker's a fag

no pabllo vittar is way hotter

i miss sophie so much bros...
youtube.com/watch?v=q0rqR06E1WU

Not sure what she expected to happen putting a ladder on a balcony and trying to climb up it

>muh accident
he obviously killed himself

doubt, sophie was basically a gay chad who studied fine art and trooned for creative reasons, not the mentally ill nerd type

Attached: kek.jpg (1472x1116, 563.95K)

Is it true Björk made him troon out?

To be fair, working with post-Vespertine Bjork for such an extended period would be enough to put most men off heterosexuality for life

>Redpill me on Arca, what the fuck is his problem
bjork made him her plaything
>does he have more decent songs like Rakata?
no
explain

That’s a meme
He was already gay then