Does anyone else find it crazy how much influence he had over music in just his short 2 years making music...

does anyone else find it crazy how much influence he had over music in just his short 2 years making music? he revolutionized the industry. he was the Kurt Cobain of our generation. i would almost believe the chud conspiracy theories that he was a Rothschild and Sackler plant if he weren't so naturally gifted. I guess this is what you get with Harvard parents

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-30 120546.png (452x640, 543.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwowRNLw8Fg&ab_channel=MGKVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what influence? who sounds like lil peep right now? have you checked the billboard charts or asked zoomers what they listen to on spotify? peep died 6 years ago brodieodie

no one sounds like him because they can't.

Lil peep. Kurt Cobain of your generation, yet I never heard of him. You Zoomers are fucking weird. You’re not automatically going to have your own version of everything.

>influence

didnt influence shit, even rap moved on

he was a passing fad

peep personifies the end times of amerikkka

boomer cope. 401k status: debunked

he is 1996, a literal millennial

He actually is the Kurt Cobain for Zoomers in that they both were degenerate talentless drug addicts who at least had the decency to die in their 20s

>he revolutionized the industry. he was the Kurt Cobain of our generation.
kek, take his steps

He literally influenced nothing except for people to overdose

ripeepers

Attached: 1656042765263.jpg (682x800, 107.3K)

>naturally gifted
Gifted in what? He is a godawful singer, a terrible lyricist, and his beats are just generic trap percussion over samples from artists significantly more talented than him
He's a talentless piece of shit who inspired a generation of kids to pop benzos like tic tacs. He got what was coming to him

Nah Im a zoomer and me and my friends never gave a shit about lil peep. X is out Kurt

lterally who is this

youtube.com/watch?v=QwowRNLw8Fg&ab_channel=MGKVEVO

both these dudes are like 42 years old

>he was the Kurt Cobain of our generation
this meme needs to die

you zoomers hate every thing older than you yet you so desperately have to compare every thing to what came before you for a crumb of validation

vaguely if at all.

his music still does numbers but his influence on rap is minimal. Everyone my age know peep. That being said he is technically a millennial. X made better most diverse music. that was more impactful and meaningful. Nobody else comes close.

Peep had the potential to become way more influential than he ended up being despite his death
It's a sad ending to see with someone that had that much talent