Does it deserve to be number 1 all time?

Does it deserve to be number 1 all time?

Attached: kendrick-lamar-album-cover-2015.jpg (900x900, 112.31K)

>number 1 all time?
according to who?
also who cares, it's not my personal 1

It isn't even better than GKMC

So no, because GKMC isn't even better than Low End Theory, Illmatic, or Paul's Boutique

Rateyourmusic

then it's not number 1 of all time, it's number 1 according to rateyourmusic
Are you guys genuinely retarded or?

TAIWAN NUMBER 1

>the best concept album in recent memory isn’t better than “yo yo yo, I got the flow, I snatch ya bro” type fuckshit
Do boomers reallt?

Nope. Wouldn't even put it in the top 1000. I'm not baiting. Music with actual instruments and meaningful lyrics will always be better than rap. It's not even a top ten rap album. I can't help but cringe at the fact that it took 100 producers and extra musicians to make an album that is a 6/10 at best.

No and hear me out: this is NOT the best hip hop album of all time. Yes, it's catchy and colorful, so many memorable moments, but THE MESSAGE spoils everything. Kendrick's preachy personality and awkward identity politics ruin what could've been the coolest rap album of the century.
What are we left with? Death Grips, MF Doom and Injury Reserve deserve more praise than Kendrick. In terms of all time hip hop albums, Illmatic is supreme, while The Roots have a few interesting albums that have aged like wine.

What does this post even mean?

There isn't a single track on Butterfly that is better than the worst song on Low End Theory

the best hip hop album of all time is either only built or the infamous but neither are the greatest album of all time

Attached: ACK!.png (900x900, 823.72K)

no

no

honestly no from this generation alone I think Piñata, Bandana, 1999, B4D4$$, Atrocity Exhibition, 4:44, Black Messiah, Tha Tour Pt. 1 are all better

album is though a bit inconsistent, doesn't flow that well and the 2pac takes a lot of replay value out of it

Thug Motivation 101 got the top spot

I don't even like the album that much (good kid m.A.A.d city is better IMO), but I want it to reach #1 just to see chuds seething.

Kendrick is hip hop’s Radiohead in terms of how overrated he is. It’s even worse because Radiohead has way more great material than Kendrick has.

Yes

based

Easily the most overrated album of all time and this isn't a contest anymore