Metal is seriously the worst fucking genre of music ever...

Metal is seriously the worst fucking genre of music ever. It tries so hard to be deep and edgy and instead just ends up sounding tryhard and angsty. And I especially hate all the skinny faggots who think they're badasses for listening to it.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

it is objectively the worst genre and has the worst fanbase go figures

>It tries so hard to be deep and edgy
listen to DUDE WEED LMAO metal instead

This. The techniques that go into metal are fine if used tastefully but basing an entire genre around it is simply a recipe for angsty cringe.

Hip hop is seriously the worst fucking genre of music ever. It tries so hard to be deep and edgy and instead just ends up sounding tryhard and trashy. And I especially hate all the skinny faggots who think they're badasses for listening to it.

i agree for the most part.
but is there any popular genre of music whose fanbase doesn't consist of skinny faggots?
im a skinny faggot btw

Attached: F41D9C908EC34107B4767D522911DE46.jpg (1907x1670, 198.59K)

Beat me to it lol

is this how you cope knowing skinny fags listen to music that is inaccessible and you don't

I definitely tried to keep an open mind about it and tried to get into it, but it's honestly just so unintentionally fucking corny I can't take it seriously as a genre.

its great if you dont take it seriously, applies to the doors as well

>its great if you dont take it seriously
posuer alert

seethe

I agree
I only like Black Sabbath and they basically just invented metal without actually being metal

Depends on what kind
Stuff like Iron Maiden and Metallica and diperforce are beyond cringe and lame
Stuff like asking Alexandria’s Stand Up and scream are cool

Nice to hear people are still seething after all these years, Keep up with the good work, faggots

Attached: a4012758714_10.jpg (1200x1200, 297.56K)

Nothing will ever take that title from reggaeton. Utterly talentless, annoying, and it all sounds the same. Undeniably the worst to ever exist.

Metal is barely a genre, you’re a retard.

XD

you have to be 18 to post here, it's past your bedtime babby

>I only like Black Sabbath because I am a low IQ retard who can only comprehend the pentatonic minor scale

>comprehend the pentatonic minor scale
lol