20 years old, not even old enough to drink. Damn.... So much he never got to experience

20 years old, not even old enough to drink. Damn.... So much he never got to experience.

Attached: XXXTENTACION_mugshot_12_28_2016.jpg (1200x1500, 172.15K)

He looks like a convict

I'm glad he's dead

>XXXTENTACION_mugshot

not a big loss for music

HE BEAT HIS GIRLFRIEND

What's fucking insane to me is how this dude's career (not counting the years and years he spent uploading garbage to soundcloud, I mean the amount of time he was popular and making money) lasted a year and four months. A FUCKING YEAR AND FOUR MONTHS. And people are still celebrating him like he was this prolific and storied artist

Kek what a dead bitch

No one cares. Musicians do that. They’re more emotional. He’s also black.

I was actually on my way to shoot Jahseh myself

so much he DID get to experience though
like the bullets.

Attached: funny moments with xxxtentacion.jpg (662x509, 96.34K)

if you had hoes during that year and four months you could not escape hearing that nigger
rest in shit and piss

>He’s also black

>light skin
>blonde hair

yeah ok buddy

he was southern Italian

>not even old enough to drink.
do americans really?

you underestimate the power of hebrew marketing

>>light skin
>thinking white people actually notice this
ngmi. you fell for divide and conquer. you hate your fellow black man because youre too stupid to realize there are full blooded africans with light skin. kill yourself. please. you will do society and your local community a huge favor.

XXXTentacion died of cancer in 2018, not a big loss for music!

he died of lead poisoning

he died of cum in the lungs

Who cares

he pretty much started as the cool underground artist who kids liked, then he started getting popular around the time 17 came out (mostly because Fantano named it the worst album of the year), then he dropped Question Mark when he was finally "big" even if the pop crossover appeal wasn't so hard, then he died, Sad went to #1, a bunch of names started treating him like a martyr, Billie Eilish also was his biggest stan, but since emo rap faded away after his death his "legacy" disappeared too
Now the remaining trappers who go big name Future or Juice Wrld as their main influence instead of X

cool essay bro didn't read

ashy nigger