Want to learn guitar

>want to learn guitar
>25 years old

Attached: 1631376676624.jpg (200x194, 4.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1HAmTavTYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you might not become the next Hendrix. It's still fun.
Do it.

My Gramps started playing after he turned 60. He's the happiest he's ever been since before he quit drinking. Its never too late user

i'm 33 and want to start DJing so don't worry there are worse situations

People say this unironically. You know how hard it is to bend a note on a guitar? It's like the easiest thing to do next to breathing.

ask me how I know you have shit vibrato

My vibrato is better than your vibrato

my friend i taught myself to play piano when i was 23 without any prior music knowledge. it all comes down to how motivated you are to learn.

>get hobby that costs money
>cant make money off of it
then whats the point

>Allan Holdsworth started playing guitar at 17
>Ryo Fukui started piano at 22

Don't sell yourself short user, if you are motivated you can do it. Plenty of great musicians got a late start and you can always do it for fun if not a career

My vibrato can beat up both of your vibratos at once without breaking a sweat

pretty decent bait

Attached: 1649322803111.jpg (651x708, 94.95K)

these are truly the dumbest threads i see on this board

like what are you afraid of? that someone on the internet will be better than you- it's nothing but phantoms in your mind.

but there are better players

if a 15 year old is better at something Im passionate about than me I get extremely demoralized and quit and even suicidal thoughts

>You know how hard it is to bend a note on a guitar? It's like the easiest thing to do next to breathing.
t. bends are a little flat everytime

You're right, it's way better to throw money at twitch streamers all day. That will help you grow as a person.

it's not a competition. picking up a hobby should be about self fulfillment.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1HAmTavTYE

with this mindset you will get nowhere in life