This is Quadrophenia by The Who

Say something nice about this album.

Attached: 71s8GfrTSuL._SL1400_.jpg (1400x1212, 161.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cmCpmEQD0L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Real Me and Love, Reign O'er Me are absolute bangers.

One of my all time favorite albums by The Who, and I am a yank. I didn't grow up in post war England, and didn't experience going down to Brighton on Bank Holidays to get into fights with Rockers, but the music is top notch Who at its finest, and the story line is something anybody can relate to, no matter where they are from, when they were born, or what youth subculture they aligned themselves with.

Probably one of the only five albums I consider a 10/10. Maybe i could criticize some parts of the album for feeling a bit redundant, but they still perfect songs.

the best they made

Not only their peak, but hardrock peak overall.

Never heard it but I like the movie with Phil Daniels

The movie is alright, but the story line doesn't follow the original story line of the album.

If you liked the movie, you might like the album better. Make sure to read the liner notes. And if you can secure the picture booklet that came with the album, even better.

Attached: Krustophenia.png (640x480, 283.63K)

I'm Sorry but the song The Clown Meets The God Sponsor just plain ruins the whole album. No wonder it's sitting in the cut out bin to this day!

youtu.be/cmCpmEQD0L4

>If you complain you'll disappear just like the lesbians and queers
was pete writing from personal experience here?

The storyline is why this album trumps Tommy. I never felt like I was able to relate to anything in Tommy; it felt too fantastical. But an album about a loser who works a shit job and lives with his parents despite dreams of something bigger is a concept that clicks with me

Yeah and the execution of that concept is unlike any other rock album, and so cathartic.

the rock is an amazing song

Great album. Maybe my favorite rock album from that time period.

Is the best song in their entire discography.

The Who?

Pete Townshend will burn for this album

It inspired Zen Arcade, which is vastly superior to Quadrophenia, Tommy, and The Wall

Well, Tommy is about Autism, so you have to be on the spectrum to truly appreciate Tommy.

Well Zen Arcade is most certainly better than The Wall, but I feel it's on equal footing with Tommy and Quadrophenia, and I'm a life long Husker Du fan.