Listening to albums from front to back when you can literally shuffle or pick and choose the tracks you want to hear

>listening to albums from front to back when you can literally shuffle or pick and choose the tracks you want to hear

Why do you do this to yourself, user?

Attached: 729DCEE3-A927-4120-A062-5EE1A9051B05.jpg (600x498, 56.63K)

how do I know the ones I want to hear before listening to them, dumbass?

Just shuffle around until you hear something you like, boomer bitch

imma shuffle my dick in your ass, how about that

if the entire album is good, why would I skip around?

dumb zoomer

I never listen to albums front to back. And almost never is an album good enough to merit that. I have playlists for each genre. I play music on shuffle and delete the crappy tracks. I have high standards, I'm not wasting any time on a 7/10 track.

Attached: 5.jpg (256x256, 10.51K)

I have never listened to an album where every single track is good enough for a second listen.

Thats cause you only listen to trash

You wouldn't get it man

you should try listening to better music

Most of my favorite songs I thought were 7/10's until I listened to the albums they were on so much that I realized how much I like it, I thought King Crimson's Beat was 7/10 after listening to it a couple times over a week, then a month later I cried for hours thinking about the songs.

NTA but I've only experienced that maybe 25 times in my life and I would only agree with 10 of those albums now.

It's hard to find an artist where I love more than one of their songs. It would be even more rare for them both to be on the same album. If I find a song I like, I'll listen to the top 5-10 most popular songs by the artist. If I don't like more than 2 of them I'll just save the 2 I like and not visit the artist again for a while, if ever.

yeah bro why watch a whole movie when you can just skip to the plot point scenes. retard

Then you have just admitted to everyone you have dogshit taste. Congrats kid

Because I don't have zoomie generational adhd and am not addicted to getting novelty dopamine hits every 130 seconds like some coked out retard

young kids don't really understand that albums are structured in a certain way, there's a reason the songs are in the order they are in. But their generation of artist just make 1000 songs and have some large group of people at a record label picking through them. Like could you imagine listening to an album like "Only Built for Cuban Linx" on shuffle? The theme and sound wouldn't make sense.

Albums aren't movies or books you retard
There is no "plot" in them, it's just some random songs that the artist chose to place randomly
And you nerds are trying to find some meaning behind their placement, their lyrics etc while there is none

The mere existence of concept albums BTFO your entire weak argument. Even then, lots of albums are ordered in very particular ways so it gets across specific ideas or vibes, like a director editing a movie. Maybe you should just get better taste to see what we mean

you're really stupid man lol.

Kids don't listen to music for anything deeper than "vibes" and "how hard it slaps", of course they'll never give a shit about a cohesive thematic idea that last longer than 3 mins let along 45 mins. You'd have better luck asking a dog to stop barking

100% that man-child listens to soundcloud rappers and shit

Kids actually believe that albums are just a nonsensical ordering with no meaning behind them. What the fuck is happening to the current state of music these days

Attached: DguhNeTXUAACtXF.jpg (1200x891, 216.91K)

well when you're used to drake albums then it's just natural to think of albums as "just a collection of 22 half-assed songs thrown together for convenience"

>Like could you imagine listening to an album like "Only Built for Cuban Linx" on shuffle?
It would be pretty much the same for me since I didn't like that album. Which is the point.

Attached: 1377352091310.png (1000x1000, 43.55K)