>Cajun music is based on le African American music

Attached: hm.png (1228x1150, 203.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT4NQ9D0M6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ySBKTPHugaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yes

Yeah

Attached: 2b56151c-ac5f-431e-b2c1-b09bc747f425.jpg (1180x842, 56.57K)

Stop talking about black people.

How’s nu-university “music-appreciation” brainwashing 101 going?
>According to ethnomusicologist Bruno Nettl, American folk music is notable because it "At its roots is an English folk song tradition that has been modified to suit the specific requirements of America."[3] Therefore many American folk songs, such as those documented by the American Folklorist Francis James Child in his catalogue of ballads known as the Child Ballads, can be traced back to their pre-colonial origins in the British Isles.[4]

Stop talking about black people

I wouldn't credit the brits for anything on this site it would rock reddit-lite's tiny little world
>muh bri'ish

>music crosses all boundaries of race
>music is just music and not (insert race) music
>but black music exists, meanwhile white music is just music and doesn't count as being what would be referred to as white music
>educate yourself in black music you racist
>BLACK MUSIC IS THE BASIS OF ALL MODERN MUSIC
>NO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT CLASSICAL MUSIC IS WHITE MUSIC IT'S JUST MUSIC OKAY?

Attached: this fuckin shit aint logical.jpg (580x461, 200.72K)

blacks did not have complex instruments or musical notation, the white man gave them that along with everything else.

schizo rambling

Attached: schizo rambling.png (486x420, 389.37K)

Attached: Kora_Musical_Instrument_PIC001.jpg (1200x720, 76.15K)

great band

Is it more pathetic to have no claim to fame or to lie about it?

>Bluegrass is based on le African American music
nobody actually believes this, right?

For a long time I thought Appalachian music was imported straight from the glens. Then I heard folk music from northern Europe and it had very similar fiddling.
Lesson: melodic complexity is part of the white soul's expression from classical to bluegrass to metal. Many forms, ein volk.

youtube.com/watch?v=FT4NQ9D0M6w
>2hr video about black culture
>90m talking about poor whites

Sowell is basically just a black kid who wanted to be a preppy Anglo, and like preppy Anglos, he thinks white trash (the Scots-Irish) are beneath him. So he pretends African-Americans and Scots-Irish aren't inextricably bound together, which allows him to blame the Scots-Irish for issues in black culture. He's isolated from normal blacks so he just gropes at a fantasy of kids in Compton going to Harvard and reading Ayn Rand. has no real solution to the issues facing poor blacks and poor whites because again, he's a preppy elitist Anglo

incredibly insightful and accurate analysis.
my unironical congratulations

it's crazy that you could have done literally anything productive with your day and you decided to come complain about niggers on Any Forums. get a job

blackbros I don't feel to well now, even the redditbros concede this point. I thought Lomax was on our side...
youtube.com/watch?v=ySBKTPHugaw

oh, so you didn't actually read the book, then.

oh, so you didn't actually read the book, then.