This thread is for the discussion of actually playing the guitar. Apparently /gg/ stands for Gear General...

This thread is for the discussion of actually playing the guitar. Apparently /gg/ stands for Gear General. How many arpeggios did you play today?

Attached: nuno.jpg (640x947, 133.81K)

wastin/gg/ your lives

Attached: 1600813256845.gif (300x300, 239.99K)

First for Samuel Campos

Attached: 1633081560282.jpg (720x1076, 104.91K)

>not putting a subject in your thread

For me it's guitarra Condor CLP2-2T in vintage sunburst finish edition

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (2000x2000, 131.28K)

i wonder what sam is doing rn (right now)

Attached: 1652165005779.jpg (1305x1080, 213.26K)

are you people all fucking insane? what the hell

I tried to warn them but they wouldn't listen

Attached: 4chan.gif (500x341, 486.64K)

>How many arpeggios did you play today?
all 5 of them

Should I buy a Gibson or PRS?

Get a Monty

Attached: DSC_0318.jpg (2363x1774, 538.22K)

>t.

Attached: south-american-broke-boy-with-his-pockets-turned-out-because-he-has-no-money.jpg (581x600, 158.17K)

>wanting to actually discuss music on Any Forums
Newfag

Right now I'm trying to play 4 note arpeggios front to back then after 5 notes I'll move on to a different scale. Chord wise I'm playing triads on the 1st and 2nd octave. The next challenge is playing triads in 1st inversion then 2nd inversion.

ngmi

lmao just learn songs

You can't escape the shittyness of /gg/, it's inherent from Any Forums. You should know by now that no one mentally stable browses this shithole. Literally any other place on the internet is better.

And to answer your question, I'm working my way through drop voicings (all of the 4) and this insane arpeggio on all ii-V-Is across the fretboard. If you want them say so and I'll post my google drive.

Literally one person who has dedicated their entire life to derailing guitar discuss on a Japanese anime image board
He's here 24/7 and that's not an exaggeration

Let's migrate bros, Any Forums or /bant/?

>How many arpeggios did you play today?
All of them

/Bant/ and even Any Forums have better guitar & music discussions than Any Forums isn't that funny? The schizo can only browse so many generals at once

That guy has been doing it since 2014. The mods are aware of him but he changes IPs more than he actually changes clothes. He's literally the guy that bumps /gg/ threads till the bump limit. It's so sad desu and he literally only repeats the same bait answers again and again. Like i said, mental illness is rampant here

you ok bro?

I made a thread on Any Forums a few days ago and it gained a lot of traction but a janny deleted it because it "wasn't technology related" which is retarded since guitars, amps and gear are absolutely technology
Might make another

I'm smoking a J in my break before going back to work, just wanted to peek at how Any Forums is doing and yeah, it's as shit as it's ever been. I gave up on /gg/ a long time ago, it's impossible to actually discuss something of value there. No one actually plays the guitar lmao they just buy the 5k boutique gear then leave it collecting dust.

The toxicity of this place far out weights the good advice I've gotten from here. I just stick to my books and thinking about things rather than asking here.

You ok tho?

bone nut