Why did they let Trannys and Leftists ruin this website?

Attached: 1D0756D9-7018-44A8-BC9A-36697BBE5B9E.jpg (480x360, 6.98K)

art is inherently progressive per historical dialectics

You let them

hence why most art is bad

Trannys are incapable of art because they are incapable of being their authentic self.

RYM was created by an Arab American immigrant from Seattle, why the fuck would It be right-wing lmao

Genuinely the most confused take ive ever heard on trans people

Selection bias in moderation towards greasy cave dwellers who have the time to supervise a massive database like that. It’s not like Any Forums where moderation is basically just Yes/No is this allowed based on the rules. They have to micromanage information. So of course Cluster B personalities will gravitate towards it

I'm going to take this opportunity to promote my boy TwiceStyle (a furry). He is an incredible curator and musician and needs more supporters and visibility.
Thank you.

Nothing progressive about being gay and chopping your tits/dick off

Its not. The trans abomination they are trying to become by cutting off their genitals and leaving a raw stinking wound is not an authentic creation. Its a science experiment freaks are convined to do. Thats not authentic expression. Its the trans abominations that are lost

there's dialectics and then there's manipulating an algorithm to make thousands of zoomers believe that a 7 year old album is the second greatest album ever made (when it really isn't)

confusing progressive politics with the continuity of reactions emergent from agency? or would you say dialectical materialism is real prior to human intelligence and action too?

it doesn't have to be right wing
it could eschew politics altogether in favour of being a database rather than a progressive echo chamber
you do realise the trans stuff gets boosted straight to the top of the charts when it comes out don't you? it's manipulating a consensus about music the effects of which we'll probably be seeing for years, and it's all in service of vague progressive ideals. deny it all you want but we all know it's true otherwise nobody would be saying it

There is no great trans artist.

>Any Forums - Alt Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything

but I'm not alt right
I'm a guy who's been using rym since about 2010 and I can tell you categorically that trannies ruined it

It's literally just zoomers. Zoomers are the new Me! generation where everything must be about themselves. They cultivate personalities based on what they like. This is why a lot of them can only describe what they enjoy as "vibes" because they're not interested in appreciating music outside of a fashion statement.

SOPHIE

There, I fixed the website for you
Also rym sucks off the same dogshit this place sucks off so idk why you’re complaining about this on r/mu

Attached: 1A05FCCD-4CD7-436A-9B8A-48B24DC48B8D.jpg (632x120, 52.41K)

oh it is them too, but the people in charge of the site know exactly what they're doing when lgbt or black music gets bumped up in the charts (and it does massively)

deny it to your heart's content but there's no earthly reason why little simz should have a record in the top 300 of all time. Or why Lingua Ignota has three bolded records. you know it's fucking ridiculous and so do I

leftists will rule the world one day, kid
beware, rym is just the beginning, we'll come for you afterwards

Attached: ry.jpg (1080x1331, 91.02K)