Memes aside, is Jefre good?

Memes aside, is Jefre good?

Attached: musicfeature1-1-d3f197037c6ba015.jpg (1055x758, 146.63K)

yes for some people

Amazing, really. Tarentel produced some of the most cosmic music I've ever heard, and his solo material is very diverse but always high quality.

decent ambient
I don't know why that schizo poster chose him specifically to shitpost, maybe it was really a viral marketing attempt but I doubt it

I decided to listen to it because of that BBC poster and I was expecting onions woke indie folk but it's actually pretty nice electronic music.

I literally do not know who that is.

It's experimental music scene drama, if I had to guess. It took me three years to realize it, but I've been a target of harassment and other dumb BS by some local musicians & their buddies, I think. They used to stalk my socials, including bandcamp wishlist/collection pages and then book bands that I'd been posting about. Initially, I was only a little suspicious that this was going on, but then they booked someone I was friends with and pretended that they'd known them longer than I have, tried to bug them into crashing/partying at their band's house for the week instead of hanging with me like he actually wanted. Anyway, it just so happens that I have a Jefre-Cantu Ledesma album on my wishlist that I forgot about. A little under an hour ago, I was posting in a Any Forums thread and the Jefre Poster began spamming THAT thread. So it's either a botpost that doesn't know any better, or someone has figured out how to follow me around Any Forums. This could all just be a coincidence that has nothing to do with me, though.

Yes, he is.

Screenshot proof.

Attached: idontevenknowwhatthisguysproblemis.jpg (1920x782, 560.98K)

lol i made the non-schizo jefre post

Is this on Any Forums?

yes. Either a bot mistook the name of the dude who invented VLC for Jefre Cantu Ledesma or some butthurt schizo has an unknown means of following me around Any Forums.

Weren't you the guy in a previous thread talking about how some guy you know in your local noise scene was butthurt about you playing with bands he wanted to play with so he started harassing you over it?

Then the schizoposter could easily be attempting to follow you. Who knows, at this point. I'm too apathetic and have priorities beyond the internet to dig too much into this. If these threads were meant to get a rise out of me, then they failed since I had immediately forgotten about Jefre Cantu-Ledesma after adding one of his albums to my bandcamp wishlist. I kept seeing these threads and not knowing wtf they were talking about until one day I was going through my backlog to buy new music, noticed his album, and remembered the bit of suspicion I had about the dudes who book shows in my town stalking my socials so they could find new bands to book/pretend to be connected with. I really didn't notice for a whole 3 years. I couldn't understand being this butthurt about one person that you'd persist in shitposting this for so long without even the slightest bit of confirmation that your target noticed and was maddened by your antics. I spent the whole 3 years making music and playing video games.

That's not exactly the story. That particular person actually knows more famous/semi famous touring bands than I do. I wouldn't know what I did exactly to piss him off, honestly. I just made sure to stay away from him because his friends were creepy to my ex girlfriend. He got butthurt because he tried to control my friend's tour and make sure I couldn't get an opening slot with him, so my buddy decided to just have me as his backup band so that we could hang out and play a show together without people screwing it up. He was pretending to be friends with him until he realized it wasn't going to work, and when we asked him if we could ride with him from a gig out in the city back to town, he very conveniently couldn't help us out. Even though my buddy was his "awesome zolo friend from california", he wouldn't help us out. Dude is a total bitch and he's obese.

so you're the -actual- guy whose wife cucks you then? based

jefri

Do you have an idea what his obsession with "Touched" from Loveless could be?
Why he also mentions Lovesliescrushing and Cul De Sac's China Gate so much as well?

Apparently to get back at some patrician chad that turned him down. It's sad, he's obviously working some demons out here. He's a fag, unrequited love, and now we find out he's also obese.

I was never married and stole my ex gf from a BBC lmao

You don't "steal" a girl from a black man. She had her dirty fun with a disgusting negro brute and then tried to settle for you, a white cuck. Thank God you moved on.