Sufjan Stevens, a literally gay hippie, has managed to make more poignant...

>Sufjan Stevens, a literally gay hippie, has managed to make more poignant, profoundly beautiful Christian music than any explicitly Christian branded music I've ever heard
Why

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

Idk but its the old conundrum of...(even though ss isn't christian)
Musicians that are christians make beautiful things.
Christians that are musicians make abysmal horse shit.

imagine being this retarded

what about tibet?

>ss isn't christian
lol what
Why? That's not an argument.

Liturgy, a literal black metal tranny, has managed to make more transcendental christian music than Kanye West, who brags about Jesus and MAGA every five seconds. Debunk that, chuds.

a few factors:
1. Evangelicals will buy anything Jesus-related that isn't Catholic, so the effort required to move records is less than that of even country.
2. Evangelicals are constantly trying to one-up each other on who's the most Jesus-y, so the lyrics become more and more embarrassing as time goes on. Back when CCM emerged in the 70s, you would just say "God" in a song and that was good enough. Then it had to be "Jesus" since that made it more personal. Now they don't even say either of those, it's "Yahweh" and all sorts of other nicknames because God loves the people that give him the coolest name the most, or something.
3. Millennials started to become ministers, so they tried incorporating rap into the music. White people can't rap, especially not youth pastors.

doubling down on your retardation? lmao

liturgy is white

Revorvum ib malacht is better.

Kek if he's a homosexual then he's not a Christian, there's no such thing. This is like claiming to be a adulterous Christian or a Jewish Christian, i.e. a lie.

But what a shocker, right? Another liar and blasphemer in the Satanic entertainment industry!

I’m trans and Christian seethe more

He identifies as Christan, also even if he's gay he's not officially out of the closet yet

No, you've actively choosen to live in sin which is Satanic.

He's more Christian, and more profoundly and meaningfully so, than you'll ever be in your life, and I'm being 100% serious.
It's practically obvious he is at this point, but knowing him he'll continue to keep it to himself, he's an extremely private person.

He sounds so gay that I can't listen to his shitty music.

No, he's not, he's literally an abomination before the Lord.

Faggots will burn in hell forever lol

Christians are jews though

That's because Litvrgy is a purebred anglo while Kanye is 15% anglo at best

No, Christians are gentiles which are the true children of God. Jews are the children of Satan.

yes you are

>his shitty music
I'm very curious to know what you consider good music. Please give us an example.

Enya

sounds like a cope of biblical proportions

>no argument
I graciously accept your capitulation, user :^)