twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=sKbrycmEGjU

No.

Can't afford it m8.

yeah lankum

wet leg

shirley collins

yeah lots of new rock bands these days that are fawned over on mu. only americans being fawned over are mumble rappers. ig that settles the uk v usa debate.

Everything Everything

Lucia & the Best Boys

lol no

Ecco2k

don't know any
everything seems so stale if you're not a pop or hip-hop or electronic fan or even jazz

MI6 cut the funding after Britpop and it all went to shit

those are the stalest genres...

right now?
you would have to be severely impaired either aurally or visually to think that
rock is clearly the stalest genre there is right now.

how on earth are any of those albums less stale than rock? post some groundbreaking modern albums from those genres then.

Just look up nts radio

jazz at least has stuff like Sons of Kemet/shabaka thing going on, not personally my cup of char but it's something
brits like sophie and charli were virtually solely responsible for the explosion of the hyperpop fad going on in pop right now again not my thing but there you have it
hip-hop is possibly stale now but people still listen to grime or drill or whatever and there's always something coming out of that, usually single earphone music for urbanised uni students but whatever
electronic music is evergreen and always has new shit going on in the UK

i'm fairly sure the last rock album (not punk) I enjoyed by a semi-mainstream artist to come from the uk was fucking radiohead and it wasn't even THAT good, the smile this year was alright

how is sons of kemet not stale? how are they original jazz at all?

have you not been following rock at all? theres been a whole new wave of british rock bands like squid, black midi, bcnr, idles, wet leg, shame, snapped ankles, do nothing, dry cleaning, courting, horsey, bdrmmm and tons more i cba to list. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. and the shit you named just proves you're a normie lmao.

All music is stale, nothing new will ever happen again

AG Cook