Wednesday's Wonderful Wiggly Wavelengths Wow (?) Edition

Wednesday's Wonderful Wiggly Wavelengths Wow (?) Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP dude link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_(classic_version).png (1001x959, 201.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnIhRpIT7nc
youtube.com/watch?v=dsW8J_vuAko
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu_mq0Uc0M
youtube.com/watch?v=NEhpREi_WoE
youtube.com/watch?v=UmoAVoBeJcI
youtu.be/vNKUDiA2YQE
youtube.com/watch?v=luLMlUb2ZZ4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uScPm9AQYjw
youtube.com/watch?v=viX1scCV30M
youtube.com/watch?v=O0z7yy2XGdU
youtu.be/V1hkCoZcmB4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN3dzOBIAw
youtu.be/YSuHrTfcikU
youtu.be/JiJiTxT1u0c
youtu.be/44lLtURpDQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure. my current vibe
youtu.be/UnIhRpIT7nc

Just stop.

It's basically your standard pop rock, the language barrier besides, but I like it a lot. No complaints. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=dsW8J_vuAko

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu_mq0Uc0M

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEhpREi_WoE

youtube.com/watch?v=UmoAVoBeJcI

this made me sad for some reason, probably with another vocal mix could be a catchy song. 6/10
youtu.be/vNKUDiA2YQE

youtube.com/watch?v=luLMlUb2ZZ4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uScPm9AQYjw

I bought a stack of records, around 600 for $100. Picked this one out last night and was pleasantly surprised.

Terribly boring, the same droning chords over and over again, female singer is just bordering on that terrible vocal fry indie pop vocal trend that makes me want to smash a bottle over every female with a ukelele's head.

The music is also compressed, no clean signal. Something you would find at the end of a handmaids tale episode while that dumb bitch stares into the camera forebodingly.

In other words, 2/10

> female singer is just bordering on that terrible vocal fry indie pop vocal trend
i don't get exposed to the same... indie pop that you have. either way, this track predates all of that, and mimi parker the lead is like 40 something in that track. but i get your criticism.
>pleasently surprised
yeah, that's Sade lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=viX1scCV30M

youtube.com/watch?v=O0z7yy2XGdU

Never listened to much South Korean music, let alone South Korean rap/R&B (whichever one this was) but I really enjoyed this even though I had no idea what they were saying. 7/10

youtu.be/V1hkCoZcmB4

I really like Hall & Oates but wasn't familiar with this song. They always know how to make a really catchy chorus.

Yeah this guy was a big Korean R&B artist in the 90s and 2000s. This song is a lot more heartfelt and has a translation. It's pretty gloomy but I relate to it a bit at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN3dzOBIAw

Check out the entire album, it's amazing, it's called Abandoned Luncheonette.

Attached: Abandoned luncheonette.png (300x300, 234.79K)

Alright. 6/10
youtu.be/YSuHrTfcikU

As someone who's spent years among Brits, I r8 this 7/10 because they don't have a nice accent and the song is a bit bland but not actually bad and stuff!
youtu.be/JiJiTxT1u0c

Nice electro-novelty. 7/10
youtu.be/44lLtURpDQ8