If you have to smoke "weed" to enjoy it, it's not good music

If you have to smoke "weed" to enjoy it, it's not good music.

Attached: 1656497734603.png (1000x1000, 50.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one says this

This

Weed enhances music because you get more sensory input in a shorter frame of time, but if its shit music it will still be shit.

That's not the way weed works.

I would like to smoke & listen because I could hear more of the instruments, but just listening to more music and building your ear or whatever is probably better because fuck weed.

Can't help it that weed just makes you pay attention to shit that you wouldn't normally pick up on. It makes music feel like it's multidimensional when normally everything just blends together

"Doing pot" makes you dumb. It makes simple things seems profound. Only a person utterly stupified with reefer smoke could find rap "music" stimulating.

This is excellent bait. I'm actually impressed.

second sentence is obviously stupid (and bait) but the first is exactly right
stupid anime storytelling is much less jarring when you're high, for example

That's not how it works dumbass

It's almost as if the drug turns you into a braindead consumer of ZOGslop (Ben & Jerry's, Kendrick Lamar, etc).

>stupid anime storytelling is much less jarring when you're high, for example
I only find it even more annoying then which is why I stopped watching anime altogether before I even started really. Why can't Japanese people write anything that follows the whole concept of show not tell? Everything needs to be explicitly stated because they can't write complex characters or anything else really.

>Why can't Japanese people write anything that follows the whole concept of show not tell?
Because that's a fundamentally Modernist - and, at that, Anglophonic - concept that became pushed into dogma by the Iowa School - the idea of "show, don't tell" isn't an universal point of reference with respect to writing, and isn't necessarily the best method at all possible times. This isn't to say anime as a whole is high art, it is merely one regional variant of a specific medium distributed a specific way - and within it that includes the whole spectrum of absolute trash.

I'm gonna blaze and then ill blast deftones. Fuck you gonna do aboutx ill fucking rip your throat

For me weed makes music seem like it goes on forever. A 3 min song feels like 13 mins. Not a fan

have you considered that you might not like music

Weed doesn't make bad music better but it makes good music sound even better. That's how it works.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: dwl.png (680x680, 440.19K)

Reggae, rap, stoner doom, Pantera, RHCP and Sublime, smoking weed gives you a terminal case of shit taste and ridicule should be the only response given when someone admits to being a stoner.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE
So true!

>Because that's a fundamentally Modernist - and, at that, Anglophonic - concept that became pushed into dogma by the Iowa School - the idea of "show, don't tell" isn't an universal point of reference with respect to writing, and isn't necessarily the best method at all possible times
ok but this is all worthless because infodumping is bad writing and that's the actual complaint here