Lady Gaga

What happened? Why is no one talking about her anymore?

Attached: Lady Gaga Vogue nude naked meat Japan magazine cover.jpg (480x668, 90.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16y1AkoZkmQ
youtu.be/oR6eKmqSEa0?t=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me, she stopped being good after The Fame and The Fame Monster. I remember being 10 when Edge of Glory and Born This Way and being so underwhelmed by it.
"Why isn't this as good as Paper Gangsta, Speechless, Just Dance or Poker Face?" I asked. She never recovered since. Shit like Rain on Me is a soulless boring take on that old stuff.

>I remember being 10 when Edge of Glory and Born This Way
fucking zoomers aaaaAAAAAAAAAA

just post her ass. it's beautiful. conversation over.

Is Born This Way a bad album?

has she made anything worthwhile in the past couple years?

No, its just mediocre.

she became too powerful to sexually manipulate and so TPTB moved on to the next one.

Attached: DOhLVIjJ0BPswLi4JOScbKtGq2776Bu9QYUX9SJkaCI.jpg (2120x2830, 909.29K)

She gained a lot of weight + destroyed her face with fillers and botox. She also fired everyone who made her successful, including her old manager, producers and stylist.

She lacks self-awareness. Just watch any interview with her and you will notice how delusional and fucking stupid she sounds. The cringe is intense.

Her outrageous antics became old and even somewhat outdated. Nobody cares, being a degenerate dressed in pussy flaps is nothing to bat an eye at now

This.
In 2022 we're like a year or so after a mainstream song about fluids leaking from a meathole was supposedly very hot and controversial and then everyone just moved on. There's nothing the industry can do that's still able to shock anyone but random grandmas and here's you asking why Gaga's le so weird outfits aren't a big deal.

>watch any interview with her
Yea, what's with the annoying vocal fry? She seems to try to sound sophisticated by employing it, but comes across as a moron who is completely unware of it.

LOL I remember seeing an interview where she talks about acting
She drivels for 10 minutes or so about shit like masks and mirrors

she’s playing on her DS all the time now

People realized her wacky outfits were just a gimmick to cover up that her music was bland and unoriginal

tpbp

This
It will happen to Olivia eventually after she becomes a feminist icon

Her music was actually pretty original. I think Bad Romance was particularly interesting. I hadn't really heard a pop song that sounded so westernized yet Russian at the same time. Also her vocals on that track were really good desu.

Lyrics were kind of mindless. Good track though.

>Her music was actually pretty original
>I think Bad Romance was particularly interesting.

Bad Romance is a carbon copy of Rasputin by Boney M
youtube.com/watch?v=16y1AkoZkmQ

Poker Face also a copy of Ma Baker by Boney M (listen around 1:06) youtu.be/oR6eKmqSEa0?t=66

these sound nothing alike apart from the leit motifs

It's like Born This Way was a flop and bad and killed her hype/career or something, OP.