Why are festival lineups so shit nowadays?

There's no regard for curation or talent. I swear half these artists are label psyops.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 6.04.16 AM.png (718x894, 906.21K)

>music after the 20th century is... LE BAD AND LE PSYOP
Yawn.

I have never heard a song by Conan Gray or Quinn XCII you can't convince me these are real artists real people listen to

Okay maybe those two but everyone else? Nah.

Claire Risinkrankz? Baby Tate? Key Glock? Hippo Campus?

Conan Gray is widely popular among art hoes, his music is shit but he's really really famous, maybe it's you, user
>Key Glock
Young Dolph cousin, both Memphis rappers, very famous locally, the latter is now dead, Key Glock has appeared on Gucci Mane and Lil Durk mixtapes
>Baby Tate
aka Yung Baby Tate, le alt pussy rapper from Georgia, black women go crazy for those and Baby Tate is one of the most famous ones, Flo Milli, Bree Runway, Rico Nasty you know the drill
>Hippo Campus
Buzz Minnesota band, they have some songs with millions of views
These are very sensible bookings for a mid tier festival in Atlanta if you ask me, they're not good, though

They legit all sound like joke names. Fucking zoomers and their edgy irony. It's so tryhard I hate it.

The greatest festival lineup of all time just took place in May though.

There are very few ''Rock Star" like figures left so Promoters are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Rappers cannot make good concerts for their lives, and after 2005 there are very few non-rappers and especially ones the labels will promote
That's why it feels like every festival is in purgatory

isn't most of that lineup a little white for atlanta?

Boomers

I've been a few times, its mostly inner city whites and suburban teens, much whiter than the demographics of atlanta would imply. Midtown is a very white neighborhood

Most festivals can't afford the likes of Billie Eilish, Lizzo and Olivia Rodrigo so they have to get Phoebe, Mitski etc. every time just to get some women people have heard of on the bill

Only two bands on this line up I'd even care about, and since I live nowhere near Atlanta, or Georgia, I'm not going, so I don't care.

Tell me about it

Attached: animated-gif-low-res_LEVITATION-2022-lineup.gif (1000x1250, 494.4K)

No one except rich trust fundies can afford to go to festivals anymore, simple as that. The music is catered to them

>Midtown

This one actually has at least one band I'd go and see each night, but, for the time being, I'm boycotting Texas.

it's your fault for not getting tickets to littown fr

God damn it Marc Rebillet, you can do better than this shit.

>thinking your pasty white ass is safe in a blue state
leave the country now before they roll back gay rights too smartypants

That's brutal compared to 2019

Attached: levitation2019.jpg (980x1225, 430.58K)