Where did the pre-2015 Any Forums userbase go?

Where did the pre-2015 Any Forums userbase go?

Attached: 1367774100214.jpg (397x365, 34.84K)

To hell

Probably to reddit
After MBDTF became huge and this board started worshipping nigger dick, theres' been less and less of a difference between the userbase here and at reddit.
Old Any Forums might've been filled with tryhard hipsters and avant-teens but at least we used to strive for being different, which while misguided, is inherently better than just becoming another nigger cattle colony that can only talk about top 40 pop like /mu is now

I'm still here

dead hopefully, they were trash

I'm still here but I don't know where the rest went.

I stopped browsing Any Forums and started using RYM. I only come here when I'm really bored now.

tumblr
then twitter and discord

I spend around 10 minutes a month on here. I like other boards more now

Got married, had kids, became irrelevant.

I just popped in for the first time in about 6 months to see if you kids have any taste yet, seems not

kek. no

this board is so fucking shit now I miss the good old days

Attached: 1636469467340.png (2272x1500, 1.32M)

Stop kekking at me and explain your gay self.

They escaped this hellish facade. Be happy for them.

please stay here I want to relive the good old days when Any Forums was tripfag central

I'm here. I still mostly hang around in collage threads nowadays.

Gotta admit though. I'm glad Any Forums has finally seen through both the fantano and pitchfork memes. Literally the only good thing about this current era of Any Forums.

why 2015 in particular? what happened that made people leave?

The passage of time

but why 2015?

I drop by every once in a while to see what's being talked about and it's always the same 5 things

2016-17 saw an influx of Any Forumsshitters. 2018-present has been twitterers, redditors, people from the youtube comment section, etc. This led to a demographic shift happened as well, in terms of age. New Any Forums has no sharethreads and no creativity; there's no "Any Forums makes an album" or "Any Forums writes a song one note at a time" or even just something funny like Icy P and the Funky Bunch anymore.