Wtf happened to Mac? He looks 50

Wtf happened to Mac? He looks 50.

Attached: 1656492232040.jpg (828x1458, 144.12K)

chainsmoking, drugs and touring
i'm not even trying to tell you to quit cigarettes but mac seemed to go through them like candy
also who the fuck would've guessed he would reference my best friend adam

>Men don't hit the wa-

New third mic?

>32
he looks his age

Is vaping any better?

How old do you even think he is OP

I laugh at people that smoke ciggies. I was a camel guy for 5 years straight years and years back. it takes a former smoker to realize how terrible they really are.
>smoke american spirits bro!
no

find me a 29-33 year old that doesnt look weirdly old as fuck. something happened to the kids born in the early 90s. maybe radiation levels were super high the years we were born or something. i have friends who started balding at 25...

cigarettes are so gay. everyone i know who smokes them claims they dont care about the dangers and low key have a death wish, but you eventually grow out of that. you'll quit cigarettes in your 30s, have kids, and then die in your 50s from complications related to your decade and a half of smoking... it always fucking happens.

25 is a perfectly normal time to bald.

itt: zoomers who project their adolescent fear of permanently leaving their youth behind because of a lack of future perspective both societally and personally
It's okay kids, the world is fucky right now

Attached: sshhhlllrrrpp.jpg (640x480, 33.66K)

Not normal, but maybe not exactly rare. I'd say one in a hundred maybe.

kek there aren't any zoomers on Any Forums, especially one who give a fuck about mac demarco. everyone itt is an aging out of touch millennial who has long since lost the plot

>doesn't know about the great microplastic shift of '87

Mac got to hang out with cool Adam?

Stop using cigarettes and alcohol by 30 or this is what happens, kids. Or don’t, I don’t give a fuck.

none of it matters.
i'm 28 and haven't drank or smoked regularly since I was 19 and look like shit

yeah but you're probably on all kinds of ssri's these last 10 years

nope. clean diet. daily exercise. I'm just Irish

Limiting your sun exposure also matters. Just don’t leave your mom’s basement and you’ll look great.