Nas - Illmatic

Underrated

Attached: IllmaticNas.jpg (316x316, 14.54K)

lol it's one of the most popular rap albums of all time by a literal top 10 GOAT rap artist

nah

>one of
>top 10
and this is why it's underrated it should be THE most popular rap album of alltime by the GOAT rap artist

It's not the goat rap album though and Nas isnt the goat rapper, Geto boys is a better album and Scarface is a better rapper, only faggots think otherwise

Album of the week

bump.

It's rated appropriately.

>people say this is one of the best ever
>listen to it
>it's awful
I'm convinced rap music is just a big joke that I'm not in on.

name ONE good music

All lyrics, no beats.

Cope

absolute shit take

this album defined production

I don't think its underrated, its a well-known hip-hop classic and a staple of the genre, one of my favorite and one of the best, authentic contributions to the culture an music in general

an he was a teenager when he made this

how tf is it underrated if it's in top 3 on everyone's list of best hh albums of all time

Aged like milk, just like everything in rap/hip-hop.

halftime still thumps harder than the average rap song today

that's like saying thriller by Michael Jackson or off the wall is underrated

Showbiz & AG - Runaway Slave (1992) is more underrated

Attached: showbiz-and-a_g.jpg (600x600, 88.91K)

Gangstarr - Daily Operation (1992) is more underrated

Attached: Gang_Starr_Daily_Operation.jpg (316x316, 19.18K)

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage (1993) is more underrated

Attached: black moon.jpg (1085x1076, 147.28K)

is this nigga buckshot wearing a bullet?? lol

Scientifik - Criminal (1994) is CRIMINALLY underrated. On June 4th 1998, he was driving on Interstate 495 an ALLEGEDLY shot his girlfriend before shooting and killing himself. The car careened off the highway, struck a tree, and rolled over several times. A 9 mm handgun was found by police about twenty feet away from the vehicle. The couple had been together for eleven years, and had no history of violence. No motive has ever been determined.

Attached: scientifik.jpg (500x500, 60.2K)