So he's a zoomer frank zappa?

So he's a zoomer frank zappa?

Attached: ab677762000056b8f428c04669c18ff10960eed3.jpg (936x936, 149.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oxFtKIMshw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"black penis... In my mouth... NOW"

Attached: images - 2022-06-29T020519.966.jpg (554x554, 22.8K)

Who?

no

this nigga look like he got electrocuted and his face should be sooty

frank zappa would never do something like this youtube.com/watch?v=7oxFtKIMshw

wow did he really say that

i think he actually likes music hes just a sperg

No

He is the first AI composer.

Zappa could actually make good music.

besides that he actually has a recognizable style. I've listened to collier's songs whenever they're posted here and I can't remember a single one. dude has no identity beyond being a music theory nerd

Is this Paulie D’s middle school pic?

hes the biggest discouragement for anybody thinking about studying music theory

this guy sucks. his music is so over obsessed with weird time signatures and dick eating chord structure, instead of being good music. pretty typical reddit tier brainlet babby's first jazz

doesn't help that he cannot write lyrics for shit

I fucking hate this guy so much. The only people who likes him are sycophants who wanna suck his dick. He's completely incapable as an artist, he has no taste and is only obsessed with showing off how much theory he knows. He will never produce anything with any artistic merit.

I want to break this dumb faggot's teeth in with a crowbar, he's even worse than bland prog metal like Native Construct

> his music is so over obsessed with weird time signatures and dick eating chord structure
the problem though is that he manages to turn it into something so banal. it would be fine if he was doing avant prog. I'm sure he'd make that boring too though.

zappa was actually good so no

he wishes

this guy's music is the equivalent to using some shit linux distro just to post neofetch screencaps on Any Forums. No substance, no direction, no nothing, just showboating

based.

He's a shit-haired cunt, who resides at the very apex of all that is absolute patience-testing wank.