Travis Barker

So what’s the deal with this guy? Is actually this edgy guy, or is it just an appearance? Is he actually “cool”, or just rich and famous and everyone in his circle pretends he is? Why does he always look like a wild animal that just heard a noise and is wondering if they need to bail?

Attached: 2FD98148-3B5A-4D33-9C66-D39386C4EF3A.jpg (1122x1694, 751.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aNdQByXCWts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ZOOMERS TAKE YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS AND PUT YOURSELVES INTO THE OVEN ON 350

Elitist faggots will tell you he's a shit drummer.
Know-nothing plebs will tell you he's the greatest drummer.

Drummers who must give credit where it is due well tell you he's pretty solid.

youtu.be/aNdQByXCWts

I’m not a zoomer, just wasn’t a fan of fake punk bands when they were popular. Tried to listen to them several years back but started wit their first album (the one with a cat on the cover) and it was unironically one of the worst albums I’ve ever heard.

he's just some buttrock dude who gets his dick rode because he was cool when people here were teenagers

i hate zoomers so fucking much. everyone over the age of 25 knows what travis is all about, they know how he drums, they've probably seen him live (i have)
zoomers are fucking worthless shits

>YOOOOOOO, DID HE JUST PLAY 16TH NOTES ON THE SNARE AGAIN???? BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

See

This is pretty basic stuff, he's just fast. Not that pop punk calls for much else

he has a strong case of gayface

Oh brother this guy stinks! Just now heard his stuff and i had to turn it off Fast Fast Fast!!! Cashapp: Bigchungo44

soulless buttrock frat douche who (probably) grooms teenyboppers; that is all you need to know about travis barker

don't let the pozztimists tell you otherwise or cry 'gatekeeper' - in fact, gatekeeping is actually pretty based

Attached: 1655327178351.png (1280x1280, 1.05M)

Dumb lennonposter

He was the 'cool' guy about 25 years ago.

Mediocre drummer, someone like Simon Phillips absolutely smokes him.

he's from SoCal, everyone's like that over there. let alone someone that's made it

He's from the area I grew up in. I knew a million people like him.

not related to a tangible degree; but my hometown in southern idaho is weird as fuck; cause a little over roughly 3/4ths of the populace consists of main character syndrome cases that try super fucking hard to mirror/model themselves after archetypical reckless SoCal douches and the celebrities.

doesn't help the case that a significant bulk of the historical population actually consists of SoCal delinquent/reject transplants - many of which were sent up for 'disciplinary' reasons among their farmer relatives

He's late 90's/early 00's Tommy Lee for Zoomers.

The Baron von Tito is alright

you play something that a song calls for, in that sense Travis is pretty great.

Twin Falls? That place is basically Riverside, where Travis is from.

2C (nampa); actually.

seems like the harmony korine-esque wiggerbro/trailer trash dream is alive across state though; from what it sounds