*perfects and concludes music*

>*perfects and concludes music*
>*dies at age 35*
why haven't you taken the Mozartpill yet?

Attached: 799px-Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_1.jpg (799x1024, 141.16K)

The Fall did it better

cuz I am younger than 35 years old

trust fund kid

Does he actually have anything good for the piano? I listened to all of his sonatas and 99% of them were just arpeggios and the same chord progression

>After Haydn and Mozart, a Beethoven not only could, but must come; the daemon of Music claimed him of Necessity, and without a moment's lingering—he was there.

Attached: richard-wagner.jpg (693x1000, 364.52K)

already did, moved on to jazz

I always enjoy his sonata No. 12 in F Major, K. 332.

I typically listen to Seong-Jin Cho's recording, but I don't have any opinion on whether his is particularly good compared to any other.

I accidentally said that I listened to all of his sonatas, I only listened to the first 7 or 8. I had the impression that the later ones were better. Mozart sounds better when he does darker music instead of le happy energetic cliche stuff.

based

>Mozart sounds better when he does darker music instead of le happy energetic cliche stuff
Your ears are corrupted by the emotionally obvious as tasteless music post-Beethoven.

Cringe posts

>*perfects and concludes music*
>*still alive well into his 80s*
Guess Mozart was kind of a chump, hm?

Attached: HerbsonHancock.jpg (399x500, 150.89K)

Jazz is cringe but calling Mozart "happy cliche" outs you as a massive musiclet.

Lacrimosa is a million times better than any of his sonatas
I'm not that user. You can't deny that his early sonatas are overly energetic in a way that sounds disingenuous and cliche

Every time i practice i just end up looping saties first gymnopedie for around about an hour

I'm not that user either. I don't have a problem with Mozart's early sonatas, just calling out the second part of your post.

>disingenuous
Keep words like this out of music criticism please. Like, what the does this even mean? I blame Christgau for this

>cliche
Could it be that they weren't cliche in Mozart's time, but because Mozart has been so influential and his music so ubiquitous, it is now cliche?

>Could it be that they weren't cliche in Mozart's time, but because Mozart has been so influential and his music so ubiquitous, it is now cliche
Obviously but we've all grown up in a time where it is cliche and it no longer has anything interesting or unique to offer.

Charlie Parker was better

Eh, I think it still has something to offer. I like listening to it. I can't really think of any artist that "does it better" than Mozart, for the sort of the thing that he does. Take the ronda alla turca. I just love that

Personally I find it to be good background music but if I try paying attention to it it makes me want to stop paying attention. Every time I hear tired old circle of fifths arpeggios my eyes want to roll into the back of my head. But it's not aurally offensive music by any means.