/BCNR/ Black Country, New Road general

so, what does everyone think of the band?

Attached: 07blackcountry-review1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg (3000x1689, 870.89K)

they saved music

real

They need more songs about Charli XCX

The violinist is so sexy

real

real

have you ever instantly disliked a band just by looking at a photo? fucking zoomers trying to be Belle & Sebastian

I enjoy them

since isaac left, I don't care

people are just gonna say "georgia tits" there's literally nothing to say about them

I always wonder if they roll down the side of her body when she lies down in bed

why tf do the singer gotta be melodic when playing live just talk like you do in the song brah

Attached: isaac-wood-bcnr-getty.jpg (2000x1270, 439.42K)

>let's take a picture with these shit flowers lol
fucking wankers

they need to pushed into a ditch and lit on fire

Currently I think they blow

First album sounds like a band that likes bands that I like such as Slint and King Crimson, but it doesn't fucking rock. It sounds like rock music but it has that squeaky clean "we went to music school" feeling that massively pales in comparison to the rawness of bands like Fugazi or early Swans which was inventive and unadulterated and free. BCNR sounds like they're trying to impress you and it comes off really tacky. Second record is a bunch of indie pastiche, I don't like it.

They could probably make good music if they just loosened up more. They sound like they care too much about presentation and trying to force a sound instead of just doing what comes naturally to them.

I also don't like the singer but that's just personal preference. I happen to enjoy several unconventional singers such as Kim Gordon, Wayne Coyne, and Tim Kinsella though.

My main issue with them is that they do not rock. Rock bands should rock.

I think their music is really good, maybe not the second coming of christ but literally the only real reason i could see someone hating on their music is because they don't like how everyone is jerking off their music
But aside from the annoying people masturbating to their latest album

They make good music

penis music

Attached: xzmaayuYN3WyDtPfbDCpVL.jpg (600x300, 34.32K)

I don't know why people don't like how they look just because they are zoomers
they look quiet hot to me, including the men

I think that blonde Georgia is soulless.

Attached: georgia.png (850x850, 814.95K)

The fact that you think that Swans is close to be a good band already invalidated your entire argument for me

only good post