Any Forums keeps saying that Scaruffi is a contrarian shitlord for giving Limp Bizkit a 7/10

>Any Forums keeps saying that Scaruffi is a contrarian shitlord for giving Limp Bizkit a 7/10
>check out what other scores he gave to Limp Bizkit
>he didn't even liked Chocolate Starfish nor Pinkerton 2.0
Why the hell is this italian nerd being considered as a tryhard contrarian again?

Attached: Screenshot_20220628_144340.jpg (2059x821, 538.18K)

The fact he gave that vampire rodents album a 9 is what really killed him as a credible critic for me. All that nu metal is fine in comparison

That always seems to be the odd one out in his top album lists. Pretty much everything else he rates highly is well regarded by others, but he seems to be one of the only critics that really champions that album.

According to Scaruffi, The Beatles at their top form are only up to par with Significant Other.

y'know what ELSE scruffy gave a 7????
everclear

Attached: ever clear.jpg (634x188, 26.37K)

I recently started listening to Love of Life Orchestra because scruffy mentioned them in a different review and they're very good. :)

everclear are based

faggot

Attached: 1655359237416.png (1045x1020, 159.38K)

And that's the correct opinion

In terms of curatorial task:
John Peel>Scaruffi

is peel archived as thoroughly though?

There's a wiki. You can even download his shows.

that's infinitely more of a task deciphering Peels curation compared to Ruffi's comfy HTML pages of over 9000 bands

its a great album what are you talking about? Name another album that sounds like it before it or during the same time

The Lisa Germano album is like this for me. I mean it’s okay, but it’s not mind blowing or anything, and I’ve never hard anyone else talk about it, and it’s in his top 20 of all time.

There's nothing odd about that inclusion. It's a psycho avant experimental jizz work. Definitely in line with his tastes. Very unique and creative group too honestly. The odd one is definitely the Morphine album. Just a normal alt rock band he packs with over-the-top metaphysical meaning.

I regularly have dreams about Scaruffi giving another 9 and it's always so disappointing to wake up and have it not be true.

You're mentally ill

Most of his 9s are mid

Attached: aaf(1).png (680x709, 243.33K)