Noise rock recommendations?

Looking for music similar to this record. Heroin Man by Cherubs has been a close musical companion for about a year and a half. It scratches a very specific itch for me but I want more. I've listened to this bitch all the way through an uncountable number of times. Please provide me with something fresh, god bless pig fuck

Attached: Cherubs_-_Heroin_Man.jpg (250x246, 13.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qrDLsJ4QtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=74Wm1d3Dq8c
youtu.be/0colJriyIHk
youtu.be/WIPUMenOesE
youtu.be/sWBTx-qToiw
youtube.com/watch?v=QWvGQKHwp9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buz.oven are close to noise rock, quite sludge though, but certain tracks. . . if you're that bothered.

Not rock but Derek Bailey is a master of noise, dismantling an instrument as music.

Obviously choices would be Throbbing Gristle and Psychic tv 'CAT WHISKERS?!' it's really scary.

Brutal truth did do pure noise occasionally and they did it really well. Especially need to control and sounds of the animal Kingdom.

Obvs again, early pink floyd performances with Syd taking his guitar to bits while you can see Roger plotting away in the back ground.

Beefheart, decals, also the Virgin albums.

Blur 13, awful awful awful.

John Lennon, first three solo albums might be nothing more than noises. First one is.

PJ Harvey did do experimental work, she had a guitaristthat put clamps and things on his guitar (I think he played with Beefheart too actually )

Hell yeah I love buzzov.en. I'll be sure to give the rest a look

Not really sludgy or fuzzy like heroin man, but recently I've been listening to a band called Prohibition. Underrated noise rock imo. Has some minor jazz influence with the use of saxophone and odd time signatures. Probably not quite what you are looking for, but it's worth checking out.

youtu.be/5qrDLsJ4QtQ

holy shit!! found heroin man in my discover weekly about... a week ago? loved the album and have wanted to hear more like it since then aswell

Chat Pile is a new band from Oklahoma City that makes some really noisy, sludgy rock. I'm not a huge fan of their latest single but the one before that was excellent:
youtube.com/watch?v=74Wm1d3Dq8c
IIRC they have an album coming out this summer.

Lightning Bolt is tight

I have some friends in the band Melkbelly as well they're super tight.

Oozing Wound is another noise band inspired by cherubs

OP Here forgot about this. This is more of the style that you're looking for.

youtu.be/0colJriyIHk

Quick little chart of some noise rock I listen to regularly. Most of it is pretty obvious stuff but there's a handful that I never see talked about.

You don't like 13? I never really think of it as noise rock but I like it quite a bit.

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2362x1352, 1.08M)

>You don't like 13? I never really
I gave it years. It didn't deserve its reviews, it was a clique saving itself by up voting themselves, I think.

Black metal the genre.

take the Endon pill OP

youtu.be/WIPUMenOesE
youtu.be/sWBTx-qToiw

Royal Truck raison d'ĂȘtre.

O))))))

I think it probably just got those reviews because it's a marginally interesting rock album put out by a pop group

I don't.

Drive Like Jehu, anyone?

drunkdriver is pretty good.
emoviolence like loma prieta and pg 99 also scratch the same itch for me

The Jesus Lizard
Deep turtle
Fun
Arab on Radar

Listening to it now, and it's pretty good so far. 7/10

I like Noise, but mainly listen to Blackened Noise or Indie/Pop/Punk/Metal infused with Noise. I've been sleeping on Noise Rock, so it's definitely something I need to explore more.

listen to turnstile :)

SO good, thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWvGQKHwp9U