Will they link up in prison?!?!

Will they link up in prison?!?!

Attached: link up part 2.png (1844x738, 715.14K)

Hope they do well at the prison kindergarten.

Need em' (free) or Keep em" (in prison)?!?!?!

kill 'em

>cropping his hair out
baka

Attached: gottem.png (687x720, 362.1K)

Looks like a collection of beanbags who gained consciousness and turned to feminism

Thuggin' in my Reeboks, ridin' with a G-SHOCK
Shh, I heard he shot, Draco make 'em beat box

Thuggin' in my Guccis,but I call em Sneedbocks
Shh- microwave on, janny makin hot pocks

these guys are all retarded, you made it man leave that shit behind.

Attached: attachment-chief-keef1.jpg (980x653, 120.61K)

holy moly

is going to jail even that bad? for a rapper I mean, whenever you come out youll be hot, its a solid investment.

Why cant they just, you know obey the law?

Why does Spotengottem look like overgrown baby or a troll doll?

pooh shiesty will go to federal prison, which isn't a cakewalk for anyone

Is that Spotemgottem? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

They are black.

this. you thought keef was stupid, but at least he had the foresight to move out of the hood and stay out of trouble

Keef more like queef.

I posted keef because he seems to be the only one with a high enough iq to grab his closest friends and leave that shit behind.

kek

Feedembreedem