Female singer/songwriter

>female singer/songwriter
>female singing about being depressed
>girl power anthem
>female "love" songs
>all-girl Rock band
>female breathes/whispers/moans/exists on a track

Attached: not so fast darling.jpg (728x409, 121.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ou8_MkKu6M
youtu.be/1ZyO7A6OTFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white girl singing about her ex bf

Attached: FWO11rIXkAAIjJs.jpg (635x628, 40.32K)

>me with the homies when another female "artist" hits the wall and commits' suicide/dies from drugs due to loneliness

Attached: me with the homies.jpg (1280x720, 129.77K)

>song consists of a woman simultaneously having an orgasm and giving birth
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ou8_MkKu6M

Attached: shinobu_face.png (476x476, 143.41K)

fucking fags

This almost never happens, as much as I wish it would.

Not my fault that fags mog women in the music department

Attached: lay down.jpg (1200x630, 189.01K)

hows the relationship with your mother going

Attached: not this shit again.jpg (319x188, 6.72K)

MOTHER?

Attached: morrison telling you to cope seethe and dilate.jpg (272x185, 7.87K)

thought so

NOT ABOUT TO SEE THE LIGHT
BUT IF YOU WANT TO FIND HELL WITH ME
I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE
TILL YOU'RE BLEEDING

Attached: shut up woman.jpg (415x640, 59.31K)

stay seething

>female singer/songwriter
>female singing about being depressed
>girl power anthem
>female "love" songs
>all-girl Rock band
>female breathes/whispers/moans/exists on a track

Attached: 155.jpg (1080x1080, 123.07K)

>all-girl Rock band
Love me Sleater-Kinney, simple as.

Attached: 1360551333144.png (370x375, 382.9K)

of course, lil fella

Cope, women will never be cool

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, "Women have, in general, no love for any art; they have no proper knowledge of any; and they have no genius". Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute "Let woman keep silence in the theatre" for "Let woman keep silence in the church"; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value.

Attached: 1617922497538.jpg (559x559, 120.52K)

This rocks.

Any recommendations like this? Female vocals are prefered.
youtu.be/1ZyO7A6OTFI

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 74.24K)