Uhh.. based?

Uhh.. based?

Attached: 8cdxi4sc19691.png (429x408, 146.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_McmUZ926XE
youtube.com/watch?v=8z5O-OCnVYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bazased
youtube.com/watch?v=_McmUZ926XE

This isn't Any Forums where everybody hates video games. Here at Any Forums, we actually like and enjoy music.

>satanicpanic 2.0 on /moo/

>this was public enemy #1
america needs to get their shit together

i don't

I hate it. I just come here to write my thoughts about that shitty overrated band called pantera. Rubbish for rednecks and gymbros

Absolutely based. Music is the lowest of arts.

Music is shit though

He could have saved her but the racist gringos killed him before He could rescue her.
crying emoji.jpg

Name one good music

speak for yourself bro

crazy that there are parts of Sudan that are hellish warzones and parts where rich Arabs vacation

>"I hate music"
How to spot a soulless bugman.

>soulless weeb sandnog has opinion
Thog don't care
I genuinely haven't find a person who disliked music and wasn't a raging psychopath.

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Attached: american-psycho-walking-headphones1.jpg (500x275, 53.8K)

based

Attached: image.jpg (1404x1018, 700.75K)

Bin Laden didn't mean it, he was just referencing this
youtube.com/watch?v=8z5O-OCnVYc

>IF YOU DISRIKE DE TING I LIKE YOU BUGMIN
I love music but these kinds of takes come only from mongoloids.

>enjoying music
Stop existing

Based and whitney pilled

He's just like me

100% WRONG

Kek he was a multimillionaire Saudi Arabian that was "trained" (lmao) in the 1980s by the CIA to fight the Russians in Afghanistan, when that was over they transitioned him into a more useful role as Hiter 2.0

Fun fact: the only flights leaving the United States on the evening of 9-11 were flights carrying Bin Ladin family members back to Saudi Arabia.