How come nobody from Megadeth or Slayer could match his solos?

How come nobody from Megadeth or Slayer could match his solos?
Is it because he got lessons from Steve Vai?

Attached: 07b80361e17c9f90e6097908e727532c.jpg (500x709, 63.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iu8R8_Y2Zjk
youtu.be/YN_uwgWhvDk
youtu.be/39Fu2TFXmh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The original 56%

Wah pedal wanker.

What do you think Marty friedman did?

You don't even need to bring up Marty, that's overkill. Even Dave's solos are 100x more interesting and they both use le pentatonics

>private lessons by steve vai
>still gets mogged by two self taught guitarists and one that took a few lessons when he was like 13
the absolute state

>still gets mogged by two self taught guitarists
Which ones?

I'm guessing Hanneman and Mustaine? I know King basically taught Hanneman how to play, or at least gave him pointers

creeping death and the unforgiven are kirk's two best solos but neither of them can touch tornado of souls

good bait but everything metallishart did was a ripoff including their most iconic solos
youtu.be/iu8R8_Y2Zjk
youtu.be/YN_uwgWhvDk
youtu.be/39Fu2TFXmh4

I only liked two Kirk solos (Jump in the Fire, Ride the Lightning) and it turns out Mustaine wrote both of those.

lol but hammet utterly mogs those 2 farts

>t. Kirk

>MUH PLAGIARISM

Come on kerry, that's enough internet for today.

>t. negru

None of these Thrash "musicians" had the soul of Randy.

Attached: Randy Rhoads.jpg (666x666, 122.04K)

Every individual note coming out of Marty's guitar mogged Randy and EVH's entire careers

Cope harder, everybody knows and can sing along to an entire Van Halen or Rhoads solo meanwhile Marty stays literally who.

>meanwhile tornado of souls is the most well known metal solo in history

Attached: 1535169196856.png (324x512, 238.67K)

No, because he has more musicality and is a more melodic player than any of the retarded "shredders" being posted here. Nobody can name a single Megadeth or Slayer song, let alone a guitar solo, apart from the obese metalheads ITT. Yet Metallica has tons of songs known by normies, because they're better songwriters. Simple as. Don't @ me

holy kek, best bait I've seen in months

It's a pretty shit bait
Barely even trying

Absolutely SEETHING. I'm right. Keep coping