This made millennials piss and shit themselves in 2010

>this made millennials piss and shit themselves in 2010

Attached: 9155NAcj+cL._SL1400_.jpg (1400x1400, 725.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNsWep_fcRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjDMdSwefk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guess none of them listened to the artists he blatantly stole hooks and melodies from on that album. complete waste of a band

We did. We still loved it.

millenial here
only uncool millenials
post sound of silver lcd soundsystem was no longer cool

i banged this zoomer chick who was obsessed with this

I mean, that was kind of the point. Murphy wasn't trying to pass off the melodies and hooks as his own, they were obvious homages and retoolings. Of course, that doesn't excuse it or make it inherently good, but I generally enjoyed the tracks on This Is Happening nevertheless. All I Want may not be as great Heroes, but it doesn't need to be for me to having a pleasurable listening experience,

I vaguely remember that You Wanted a Hit was stolen from some italian (?) song. Does anyone know which one?

All I Want only vaguely resembles Heroes. I wouldn't have noticed if nobody mentioned it.

Found it. It's actually a cover of LCD Soundsystem. Everyone saying that LCD Soundsystem rips things off made me believe it.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNsWep_fcRQ

Zoomer here, I don't really care who they stole samples from I'm not autistic, i just enjoy the vibe they give off with their music is all. The last band/artist I cared about who they sampled was Prodigy, from there I didnt give a damn. This is Happening is a great album and I say this as a rocker dude who's comfort zone is way too tight to open up to music like this. I enjoy LCD Soundsystem, they got some good beats

It’s always who did it best, not who did it first.

>when the synth hits in Dance Yrself Clean
goddamn if that isn’t one of my favorite parts of any song

and the whole song is stolen, kek

Ersatz shit group, arsehole trying a MES impersonation
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjDMdSwefk

Kek, this guy really sucks as a person and as a musician too.
What the fuck was those farewell shows, come on.

Essential cuck core

This guy filtered me hard and I'm not ashamed to say so.

he’s basically talking heads, but good

I for one like LCD

>rips off 70s and 80s artists
>sounds better than them
Based

this