We as a society failed when we let Phoebe Bridgers become somewhat famous

We as a society failed when we let Phoebe Bridgers become somewhat famous

Attached: 290451185_1101714694023291_3571621931098195569_n.jpg (1080x962, 86.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1616178115154.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

I wish her mom had the right to choose too

Ooooh based she just said she wishes she was killed, gotteem!

Pro-abortionists seem to have a Nazi-like eugenic ideology.

Damn that one cut her to the core lmao triggered ass bitch

How can anyone see the fanatical devotion to child murder on the left and deny demons are real?

Child murder is righteous when it prevents damage to the collective. If you can't see that, you're dumb

Why not use a condom? If you hate kids this much surely you can find a way to avoid getting one.

>haha haha yea everything’s fine I definitely don’t think of the corpse of my unborn child every night when I close my eyes to sleep haha burn the patriarchy amirite??

Attached: AD986C89-B16C-401E-91E6-3952093ACC76.jpg (640x638, 58.48K)

I have never heard or read the name "phoebe bridgers" outside of Any Forums.

thank you

You can moralize and shame people for not being careful but it doesn't change the reality that people have sex and sometimes they fuck up and make a life. You can go on and on about what people should do, but really policy should reflect what people do do and try to mitigate the damage from that. All things considered, allowing women to kill people that are growing inside them is the only move that makes sense

holy fucking shit kill yourself already you fucking retard

>prevents damage to the collective
in what way u do CHILDREN cause damage to the collective u stupid utilitarian fuck. inb4 global warming and overpopulation

A baby isn't damage. It's the exoected outcome from your unprotected sex. If you're too retarded to understand that correlation you shouldn't have autonomous rights in the first place.

>You NEED to pause your career at its peak to take care of a baby because.....I said so OKAY???

Attached: 3200932023.jpg (992x933, 102.09K)

Noone said so. Just don't make a baby.

People who shout and get in the streets cheering to have to ability to kill something growing within them is just fucking weird to me. Almost demonic in a way.

I'm not saying it should be 100% illegal, but the ego and pride behind the displays of wanting to do it, to the point of celebrating it, is just off to me. Its not something I ever want to be associated with.

agreed

Look at the data on the children that are aborted: almost entirely poor, mostly POC, a lot of them have physical and mental disabilities. These people have to live after they are granted the gift of life; they need space and resources to flourish and these things are finite. In the absence of either of these things, you create people with no place, no home, no future. You create a whole generation of hateful, disenfranchised people. I encourage you to read this Wikipedia page and change your mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_770

I agree it's not something you should write songs about but it's not shameful and is a necessary part of a just and futuristic society

so we just euthanize the weak now

>no u

95% of abortions are just because they were "unwanted"

Most, meaning pure volume, are white.

If these children were born, there would be no reason to import people from other countries.

Can't import people from other countries? Elites won't have a stupid, obedient underclass.

Think REALLY hard about why some push abortion so hard.

Your own article proves that lack of abortion doesn't increase the birth rate to a point where space or ressources become a problem you retard.

the difference between immigrants/imported labor and domestic underclass is the immigrants are motivated to work hard, and earn upward mobility, in otherwords contribute to improving their collective nation.

domestic underclass people are entitled (and really stupid) gibmedats, and a net detriment to the collective.

DAMN FEEBY
SLAY QUEEN

based lets nuke africa brother