Kanye influence is real

This nigga mad corny tho

Attached: IMG_20220628_030239.jpg (647x907, 127.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXR7N2AD-KI&ab_channel=HipHopDX
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ&ab_channel=ArtisanNewsService
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can Kendrick claim to be a Christian and then do this?

Attached: 9k=.jpg (259x194, 11.32K)

it's sacrilege

I can’t stand this fucking faggot. He legitimately thinks he’s some nigger messiah.

He was only good when he wasn't so fucking full of himself. He always was a bit but not this much

Yeah exactly. At least with Kanye he's full of himself in a humorous way and isn't too preachy about it. Kendrick acts like the whole world is on his shoulders

he only was good on GKMC, After that is shit we only listen to a nigger crying for being a nigger

These.

what exactly did he sacrifice or piss people off about anyway why is he being so dramatic

Kanye was always full of himself but thats what makes him Kanye. He's just one of those people that's funny without even trying. Kendrick never wore his ego on his sleeve openly like Kanye always did. He legit thinks people look up to him as the next Malcolm X or some shit. Even worse, some retards probably do

based. I remember i saw a video of him playing soccer with some african niggers who seemed that they didn't even have a clue of who he was but he still acted like he was doing a change to the world.

What about the way he cringed in that same concert about the womens right. Like he's doing something. What a fucking nigger faggot he is

>I remember i saw a video of him playing soccer with some african niggers who seemed that they didn't even have a clue of who he was but he still acted like he was doing a change to the world.
aint no fucking way. Kanye beating the wheelchair kids at basketball was unironically hilarious tho and something nobody else could do. 2 kinda similar things to do but Kendrick had to make it the most faggy I'm so holy type shit possible.

and to add, I say ''i'm so holy'' type shit as a metaphor. But judging from this pic this nigga really thinks hes jesus or something LMAO

When Kanye did it it was novel

Because nobody takes Kanye seriously. While Kendrick has tons of dumbass blm woke fans that really do think he's the next MLK like he wants to make himself out to be and reinforce his delusions of importance.

got the video

youtube.com/watch?v=BXR7N2AD-KI&ab_channel=HipHopDX

lmao look at thos niggers, they're only there because of cameras fucking kek

Americans are inches away from literally worshipping niggers as their new gods, he's not far off the mark

what did jesus sacrifice?

the crackers who want to call him an uppity nigger won't understand this

you have no source for this, stupid cumskin

>Kanye beating the wheelchair kids at basketball was unironically hilarious

Kanye is fucking based kek.

Also this user is right >Kanye was always full of himself but thats what makes him Kanye

if you see Jeen-Yuhs is pretty amazing how Kanye acted like he was the GOAT even when he didn't had a deal with any label yet. You can't even tell if he turned out so big because he was so confident or it was just pure coincidence. Still amazing. Total opposite of Kendrick

niggers are forced to be christians
cringe

>You can't even tell if he turned out so big because he was so confident or it was just pure coincidence
Bit of both. If he didn't have that confidence he never would have kept trying for so long even when he was told many times that he didn't have what it takes. He stayed consistent until the time was right so that when he did come up he was taking the time to rub it in everybodys face that doubted him

just remembered this kino moment

youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ&ab_channel=ArtisanNewsService

Soifag Kendrick would never do something like this. He probably would gave Taylor a hand kiss after he gave a shitty rap about womens and trans rights while crying