I'm literally going through something like a fucking goth phase in my mid-30s hahaha

Hey Any Forums.

Give me some recommendations for a fucking edgy-ass music for moments when I feel depressed and nihilistic, almost like a cringy goth teen except I'm an early 30-something who has successfully fallen down, or more out of, a rabbit hole and into an identity and belief related crisis that is slowly creating the risk that I become a drug addicted cutter who listens t Blackhole Sun by Soundgarden on repeat and occasionally some random Nirvana song about heart boxes or something.

Also unlike a 90s/00s goth teen, I have taste now and want new things that sound actually good. The model here is that Soundgarden song, which somehow isn't deathly disturbing to me when I'm in this particular mood. I basically just don't want to listen to that song forever on repeat. Give me something else to be depressed and/or apathetic to.

Punk, goth, rock, heavy metal, death metal. Whatever. Not too aggressive like Pantera, but not some weak cringe shit like Evenescence.

Just whatever will keep me from drinking.

Attached: anime girl joker makeup clown we live in a society.jpg (223x226, 12.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDk1dvlXNn8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdnki7XBzPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not alcoholic, btw. I just don't want to become one.

black flag, son.

Ms. Giftbox FlushE?

Grow a pair and stop embarassing yourself

I'll look it up
>Grow a pair and stop embarassing yourself
Haha you have no idea. No idea at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDk1dvlXNn8

Attached: 1645583188538.png (1400x1388, 2.14M)

it's probably because you mentioned Pantera but the first thing that popped into my head was Down

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdnki7XBzPE

Chris Cornell's solo stuff probably has more of what you want

giftbox guy

Yeah there were no google results for that.
Shit I totally forgot about Marilyn Manson.
lol this works too, I guess.

That specific one is a bit more country or something than I'm necessarily looking for right now, but... eh. Its good. Variety is good.

Cornell's solo stuff from what I've seen sounds more like healing music and stuff, I dunno.

go back to xqc's stream

Missed this one. They're alright.

they are the exact sound of depression

Hmm...
Yeah actually, I guess it is in a way. Its definitely got the neuroticism. They're upper beat from what I saw, but yeah.

Venetian Snares - Halfway up the Stairway of Mucus.
Enjoy.

Also slower stuff like the first two songs I mentioned are OK. I guess Black Flag wasn't bad either now that I'm sort of warming up to that.

> not some weak cringe shit like Evenescence

huh?
this is classic of death metal.

Attached: Fallencover.jpg (400x392, 161.02K)

Or Manson. Manson is good. I don't know why I didn't listen to him more even before this.

does this thread make you feel silly?
feel stupid?
>feel a little ashamed?

Attached: B8D686D8-A3E2-4132-8E4A-56BCDAC26F9E.jpg (222x227, 6.66K)

I just know them for Bring me to Life. Maybe I just heard them in memes years ago too much.
I guess I kinda liked the first verse of the lyrics.

No.

fuck you you piece of shit dumb ass cunt

the fuck is your problem?

go be an asshole to your drunk dad or whatever the fuck is your drama

This guy's angry on 4channel