Talking to 9/10 black girl

>talking to 9/10 black girl
>bring up music
>ask if she likes lil nas x
>she says hell no because hes satanic and makes the devils music
Is she the one bros?

Attached: lil nas.jpg (1200x1200, 661.61K)

Yes

She's a keeper for sure! My advice? Get to know her better then put a ring on it

Cute. Marry her OP and make mulatto babies!!!

you have no idea how common those views are. the difference is black people care less about the opinions of others because they grow up surrounded by judgemental peers

>talk to girl about music
>i introduce her to RXKNephew, play Slitherman Activated
>she laughs at how absurd it is but likes it in a kind of unironic way
>we fuck
>never see eachother again
im hurt

>Christtard
No sorry OP

>black
>christcuck
no

as a mulatto person, I fucking hate the word mulatto, when you have a white mom and black dad you grow up blind to race and wondering if people are really serious about race or just joking, there's no way they could be serious and don't really know that we're all one race, I don't identify with any race or I say I'm native american (a native of america)

Lil Nas X turned yb out but he opened the door to it exposing the fact that he's a fag that likes to paint his nails an wear makeup, rappers these days wear dresses an makeup

Sounds like she's retarded

Black people are pretty spiritual I’ve noticed

I have yet to meet a black person who isn't homophobic. Even my gay black friend is a homophobe.

>black girl
>9/10

>>bring up music
>>ask if she likes lil nas x
Fail

Blacks hate gays at a much higher rate than whites. Why is this a surprise to you?

>>bring up music
>>ask if she likes lil nas x
obsessed

>I don't identify with any race or I say I'm native american (a native of america)
this is retarded but also very funny

>desert people mind rot
No, she's basically a ruminant

Beautiful digits

>there's no way they could be serious

Attached: 1644949842416.png (598x800, 15.52K)