Post your favorite artist that is gonna die very soon

Post your favorite artist that is gonna die very soon

Attached: RXK-Nephew-1644504724.jpg (998x966, 76.21K)

brian eno

Posting someone likely to die of old age is cheating.

i remember when lil peep first came up on the scene. all i could remember thinking was "wait, hes NOT dead yet? holy shit"

couple years later he finally passed.

21 is still way too young for that lifestyle to catch up to a person. He just turned 21 if I recall correctly before passing. Just bad luck with them fent pills. I don't even think peep made music for a couple years so idk how you'd remember that

RXKNephew is at least 27(?) with years of drinking liters upon liters of henny while doing insane amounts of e pills and whatever other drugs. I'm amazed he's alive

>Just bad luck w
I don't think it was bad luck.

peep was suicidal bros. he was gonna go no matter what. no one and no thing could ever have been good enough for him

If you're a proper druggie you don't just pop an amount of pills you'd normally handle because of high tolerance and just die. At least not that young. It's the fentanyl that fucked him so bad luck really

I think he realised he was in trouble.

wdym?

He was going to die the way he was living but he had at least a few more years left. I'm not sure how insane the amounts he was doing but nothing unheard of I'm sure

Most addicts do but hide it through humor or acting like it's not a big deal. Nephew mentions henny in every song along with a bunch of lines about how e pills put holes in his brain (which would explain his music) but he treats it like it's awesome.

It's not unheard of. Also, not sleeping naturally, not exercising, not eating properly, and drugs: that's heart failure.

I don't think he was suicidal but I think he knew he was in trouble with drugs.

Your reply, tagged it wrong,

Yeah but it's definitely the fentanyl that killed him. It's not even unheard of for a relatively healthy 21 year old to just drop dead from heart failure. Are benzos associated with heart failure? I don't know how a person can even do benzos and/or opiates without sleeping enough.

NBA Youngboy

This is too ghoulish let's hope no-one dies.

Attached: 95C08A12-70C6-4353-A311-B7193C10967E.jpg (474x474, 53.63K)

I hope not but I'm not gonna be surprised when Neph dies of liver cirrhosis.

Only nigga I like is Fredo Santana
All that nigga rap about is killin' people
He OD'd on drugs, I can relate
Feel like I'm 'bout to overdose every day

He's the same age as Fredo was when he went now. I don't think he drinks lean like Fredo though, he's just an alcoholic. Don't know how much drugs he's doing on top of that but 3 bottles of henny a day on its own will kill you at least in your 30's.

Nah if you follow him on twitter he constantly binges and purges and tries to stop but it’s pure suffering. His music is opposite you’re right he likes to party. He should do like rx papi his homie and open up fully. He went viral on TikTok doomers

If you can't stop, cut back and find a good rehab.