I'm seeing this motherfucker live tomorrow. What should I expect?

I'm seeing this motherfucker live tomorrow. What should I expect?

Attached: file.png (800x620, 300.6K)

first of all he has aged a lot since that photo

A very old man with a very weathered voice with a good band performing songs exactly as you don't remember them

Not good vocal that's for sure
But it's understandable

a coin toss if he drops dead this minute or not

Old fucker trying to sing shit music.

I saw him live roughly in roughly '14 or '15 as someone who has only heard the older stuff up to Blood on the Tracks. His voice is obviously much different than before, kind of subdued but like edgy in a way you will either like or not like. His band was excellent when I saw him, but the best player was the pedal steelist Bucky Baxter who unfortunately died two years ago. They played mostly newer stuff and they let bob try to do some jazz covers. A mic lowered from the ceiling like it was a heavyweight boxing match and then he sang Autumn Leaves. I fell asleep through most of the rest of it. Mavis Staples opened for him and her show was significantly more entertaining. Talk to some MILFs if you get bored.

He changes the arrangements of his songs a lot so sometimes you don’t even recognize them. His voice is really fucked now too.

A show that would be much better if Bob still had his voice. The new arrangements are really cool, but it's hard to tell what he's saying. I saw him in 2019. (also, it's kinda nauseating and sad to watch the boomers dance to Like a Rolling Stone).

Him singing 9/10 songs from Rough and Rowdy Ways. Hope you are familiar with the album.

Based and extremely gravelly. You better know the songs. His band kicks ass

checked

He was great when I saw him this year. The arrangements of the songs are very different from the studio recordings and he doesn’t play too many hits. Obviously don’t expect the most animated performance but if you’re into Dylan I think you’ll enjoy it.

he might be great, or he might be awful.

bob dylan will be there

Holy Based album

Attached: 4C8A1AFC-AFA6-4230-94B7-162EB02BA1FF.jpg (474x474, 53.63K)

GET

>he might be great, or he might be awful.
But he’s gonna have to serve somebody

He was pretty rough when I saw him in 2007, but Elvis Costello opened and was great

>What should I expect?
he changes the words & the tunes for his popular songs

I saw him in March and he sounds better than he has sounded. Enjoy OP