Question to all zoomers;

Question to all zoomers;
What are your thoughts on 2010's music?

Attached: 1656363830920.jpg (250x250, 13.06K)

strangely nostalgic to it. I fuckin hated pitbull and LMFAO when they were all on the radio. But now I unironically listen to Party Rock Anthem cause I think it's actually a great vibe.

Hated most of it then and still hate most of it now

Most of the albums I have saved are from the 2010s, so it's probably my favourite decade for underground music.
That being said, it had to have been the absolute worst decade for popular music. There's not a song that charted on Billboard's hot 100 that I've enjoyed since like 2013

awful era thats going to be saved by gen z nostalgia in a decade or two

Zoomers are waking up and realizing that all modern music fucking blows.

i was born in 1999 and i think i only listened to about 20 songs that was made in the 2010s

Kept up with & liked a lot of stuff at the time, but I could probably count on my fingers all the 2010s albums I still feel like listening to today.

2000s is pretty similar in terms of quality, maybe slightly better.

the 2020s suck so far though it could get better later on. I mean most of the beloved 1960s music is from the last 3 years of that decade so who knows

the first half of the 2010s was significantly better than the latter

I still listen to 2000s and 2010s hits

>first half
First 3 years. 2010-2012 were solid years for music, then everything fell off a cliff in 2013.

this.
2000s were overall a much better decade
t. born in 2000

the mainstream things sucked, which was to be expected, but the alternative scenes sucked as well, I only like a decen of albums and half of them are from the same artist

I'm a faggot that listens to nothing but rock so I have nothing to say about pop/rap from last decade other than most of it being forgettable to me.
Car Seat Headrest easily has the best discography coming from 2010-19, the peggies in second place for me
Weezer had a handful of decent songs
I should really listen to more diverse music holy shit

I was in highschool in the early 2010's so it's nostalgic. I miss pop-punk on the radio though.

You're not missing much if you are not into pop and rap, specially on that decade
What you may be missing is electronic music, but I'm not into it (specially of the 2010's) so I'm not sure about that

I don't listen to any western music made after the 90s

Late 2000s/Early 2010s pop music was the worst music ever invented. So many retard kids would sing Black Eyed Peas, imagine dragons, and "fun." songs on the bus ride to school, and talk about how great it was. Shit drove me insane. Even now as a young adult who isn't anywhere near as stubborn about music as I used to be, I still hate all of that garbage.

Enjoyed it when I was young, there's something about the shitty music that makes me want to commit suicide at a Rihanna concert

what happened to stomp clap hey music by white dudes with curly mustaches and suspenders like Hey Ho by the Luminators

i liked 2010's shoegaze a lot to be honest