It clicked

Attached: ab67616d0000b27362380e94f4cf3d28a2753e8d.jpg (640x640, 95.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube/vt1sfwyb_F0
youtu.be/lx1RvU42Bwk?t=1881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RUNNING

A LITTLE POOPY

Search "Tyler Larson Home Depot" on youtube and you can find the original music video

I watched a video he did where he talked about how everyone's comments affect him and hurt him and that he's trying to be better
He said he'll try to show off his gear more but you could tell it was killing him to say it because all he's got is his stupid gear

Underrated

Based. Everyone should recognize this as the instant cringe classic it is

How much debt do you think he went into for his Berklee degree? How many years of being a "professional" youtuber did it take for him to pay off the loans?

It's cringe kino

zero
he was always rich kid playi6witg daddy's money

Which video? This actually pains me poor guy. He should write a song from sovl about being a dentist then maybe people would like him. Or just do joe bonamassa blues covers. Lol.

Attached: 1656270276613.png (488x528, 9.57K)

youtube/vt1sfwyb_F0
He did an "honest message" about how he is hurt by people's comments and he'll try and tone down showing off gear since him gear whoring was alienating people
Honestly I don't give a shit about him and actively want to see him fail

Lol that's kind of shit desu bc I literally only watch him for his gear videos, we dont need anymore guitar technique bullshit vids on ytube.

Someone post that video of him doing that jam and he absolutely embarrassed himself

youtu.be/lx1RvU42Bwk?t=1881

After this and "Have Heart" how does he still show his face in the guitar community? How does he justify his youtube channel where he talks about guitar when that's the stuff he plays?

>tagged as female vocals on rym

The album in OP is bad, sure, but good god this was absolutely unbelievable. The poor bastard can't help it, he's just utterly tasteless in every facet of his life. Like he never grew out of teenagehood.

Have Heart is a great song

jesus that guitar tone lmao

MY BUTT IS FARTINNN

Attached: 1618584466802.png (700x700, 30.89K)