What does Any Forums think of Gorillaz?

What does Any Forums think of Gorillaz?

Attached: pVqyhnS.jpg (2048x1556, 397.77K)

normalfag trash

i've had only hearded one of their songs lol

Not the target audience for it anymore. Didn't really care for anything past The Fall. Everything up to that was great though and brings back good memories.

How are they normalfag? Most people in my local mall don’t know what they are

Growing up in the 00s they served as a pretty perfect gateway artist to b able to Ppreciate lot of genres. Don’t think they’ve ever done nything v groundbreaking arguably but hav hell of a lot of good shit regardless. Their recent releases r pretty dry imo. Def hav a discography worth digging thru they got excellent deep cuts for a pretty decent pop band.

Only Personally conflicting thing to me morally is the thin line walked on the boarder of cultural appropriation when u look @ two white guys covered by sum mor diverse lookin characters. The main thing that saves them to me is the constant stream of dif artist collaborations but it’s stil lil weird. Also tf is makin an album so heavily centered around our environmental impact just to push out overly expensive plastic action figures? Tf is that. Wack

Attached: AA5F4B9F-C55F-4ECA-AEF3-5D2F82566A97.jpg (1242x1349, 434.49K)

You just know Jamie has drawn nudes of noodle
I hope some day we'll see them

I think it would have been better as an animated TV show than a band

Boy do i have news for you

FEET
YUM

Attached: C73A5F08-5EA0-4B0E-9C63-DBAB038CA2B8.jpg (598x574, 45.85K)

Stop talking like a retard

I have yet to hear a song from them that makes any sense

Listen to sleeping powder

music for children and adults that still watch cartoons who refuse to grow up

Life's too short to like crap and the women who listen to it.

>adults that still watch cartoons who refuse to grow up
what has cartoons got to do with the music?

well in the case of gorillaz, its their whole shtick and identity as a band. theyre even doing degenerate foot drawings of their female "band memeber" to appease to these stunted adults
stop acting retarded

so just listen to the music you retard why should I give a fuck about some reddit tier characters and made up lore

you hate it but I bet you could name more gorillaz lore characters than gorillaz music feature artists

keep fucking coping. the music is beyond shit. genuine radio disney tier shit. only reason why children and people like you listen to it is because of their image u retard.

murdoc is god introduced me to noise rock in 2008 when i was 12 years old

you sure are good at projecting

i'd elaborate more but it's just not worth it

Excellent until Humanz.
Plastic Beach is a classic.

buncha queers up in this thread tho fr

song machine was actually good

Plastic is the the wall of the Gorillaz discog, soulless and unnecessarily political