What's all the stuff with gloryfication of drug addction?

What's all the stuff with gloryfication of drug addction?
Kinda getting tired of le tortured rock star schtick

Attached: AiC_-_Dirt.jpg (480x480, 61.61K)

>Pain and suffering have come into your life, but remember pain, sorrow, suffering are but the kiss of Jesus - a sign that you have come so close to Him that He can kiss you. -mother teresa

being a junkie is pretty suffering.

AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAH
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE I'LL DIEEEEEEIEEEE
AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAH
IN THIS SICK WORLD OF MIIIIIIIIIIINE

I mean, just go to the rehab and stop using, whats the big deal

How does this album glorify drugs? half the song are about how heroin is destroying Layne’s life

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE TO SING ABOUT MY EXPERIENCES

Inspirational vocal performance

>don't get high or you'll dieeeeeeeee
doesn't sound like glorification

this album is the worst example possible of what you're trying to say

DOWN IN LE HOLE

>he doesnt want to do heroin
ngmi

are you deaf? How exactly does it glorify drug abuse when he's singing of how he's down in a hole from them?

It's not so much glorification as it is a big fuck you to the Reagans and the whole Just Say No bullshit of the 90s.
You really had to be there in order to understand it.

>You really had to be there in order to understand it.
t. born in 1993

Well, if your local school had a D.A.R.E. program, and an "Officer Friendly" coming int giving you a lecture on why you should try drugs, and lie to you about pot telling you that it will lead you to smoking crack, you arrived as it was winding down.

On the other hand.......

Unless you arrived home to find a S*W*A*T* surrounding your house and men with their faces covered holding guns to your mom and dad's head screaming shit like WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THE DRUGS, SCUM BAG? or IF YOU SO MUCH AS BREATHE WRONG I'LL SPLATTER YOUR BRAINS ALL ACROSS THE FLOOR, then you will never truly understand.....

well actually down in a hole was written by jerry and was about a failed relationship

this album is 30 yrs old , how are you sick of it 30 yrs later

Because he was so cool when he sang about it

why do not the tortured heroin addicts ever sing about the beautiful times they have had on heroin? Instead of the suffering afterwards...

Why they sing about it and promote this in the first place? Motley crue was about that

>you will never understand this shit album because you never lived this one american faggot decade
Good. It sounds like shit anyway

Your post is shit
Your opinion is shit,
and you are shit!

KYS you walking, talking piece of shit!

Attached: motivatorb3b29c1d6f54411821196ad53ef587b1bc27ef6d.jpg (750x600, 82.24K)

i assume you listened to junkhead and thought it was supportive. the whole album is the cycle of addiction. each of the songs a different mark on the road.
>rooster
realization that affinity for heroin won't go anywhere regardless of outside intervention
>junkhead
manic justification of addiction as a matter of superiority in the face of futility of quitting
>dirt
coming down and throwing away all conceptions of salvation and redemption and giving in to the inevitability of death or ruin
tl;dr sorry you got filtered